Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Omaha Steaks The Fantastic Feast
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

Price:$84.99+ $15.99 shipping

on July 8, 2011
I finally decided to order a variety package deal knowing I could get stuffed sole (scallops and crabmeat) with steaks as well as various other things. Tried the steaks first and while I was disappointed with the size I do say they are way more properly portioned than what I usually get. They are quite thin and are okay at best but definitely not worth the money. Next we tried the potatoes au gratin and I liked that they were different than the sliced stuff in a casserole dish I remember having as a kid (never liked them before) but these were potato balls and while they looked really good they fell short of what I was expecting and my expectations were not that high. One of those deals where the first bite is pretty good and it just goes down hill from there ~ by the time I was done with the first one I didn't care to eat the second one. They seemed like processed frozen food rather than a gourmet type item. I had just always thought "Ohama Steaks" and figured for the price everything would be that of a high-end steakhouse in quality but it isn't even in the ball park of a high-end steakhouse.

So... what has prompted me to finally write (I wasn't going to) was tonight I tried the stuffed sole. I had one a while back "just to see" and while it seemed really bland it was so-so, so I thought I'd prepare a side dish (my own mashed potatoes) with it this time and give it another shot. (I'm a nut for anything crab and scallop.) Being hungry I baked 2 of them. Again I was disappointed with how bland it was but when I started finding BONES in my mouth that was it. BOTH of them had little bones.

It was obviously a waste of time and money and I don't even care about the rest of the food. I may try to see if I can give it away. I am simply not interested and having paid that much money for this stuff and it tasting like some cheap clearance item, not to mention the BONES!! That is just not acceptable to me. I'm glad it wasn't one of my kids eating it.

I would have left this review on their website but, oh my, I couldn't find a page to do that on their website. I wonder why??
on March 9, 2014
This is the closest I could find for the combo I got as a gift. I had great OS in the past, not the case now. I noticed that the less favorable reviews are the most recent.
The steak burgers were so lame I must give them 1-star.
The stuffed baked potatoes 3-stars
The Top SRLN can get 4-stars.
The Pork Chops can get 3-stars
The burgers were so bad, they outweigh the rest.
on January 8, 2010
These were cheaper than the omamhasteaks website that i usually buy them from
great deal for the holidays to ship off to that special someone in your family that likes steak
on July 27, 2014
OS, are always very tasty. Good proportions is you're attempting to mindful of how much red meat you're eating or otherwise. Arrived well, still frozen. The dry ice however was complety expired by time it got to me. (Las Vegas heat isn't always very kind).
on January 12, 2014
I regret I didn't try this product before gifting it. One of the four steaks were inedible. Two of my family members tasted one of the steaks as they were having a joint gathering and found it to have the taste and flavor of beef liver! Yuck! They had cooked all four steaks and the others were okay but definitely not prize worthy! This will not be a gifting I will repeat.
on August 14, 2016
Poor quality, extremely fatty and way overpriced. Support a local butcher and you'll get better quality and save a bunch of money
on February 19, 2016
FANTASTIC gift. Arrives in great time perfectly packed. Everyone loves them. I will continue to order!
on July 21, 2014
Good but the listing did not say seafood and I hate that !
on March 3, 2015
Gave this as a gift. Recipient said they were just okay.
on November 11, 2014