Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 4, 2012
I have all ways love Omaha steaks All of their Products are good I would recomend them to all my friends. The rib eyes are wonderful .
on October 30, 2014
We enjoy their meat, but it is too expensive. You can purchase just as good of meat or even better at a local butcher shop. Really, nothing special about Omaha Steaks.
on June 13, 2013
with Omaha...send these as gifts and get them for ourselves. We have LOVED everything except the Lobster Bisque. Not great, but the meat is outstanding.
on August 29, 2013
I buy these for Father's Day and Dads' birthdays every year. All the meat we have tried from Omaha has been outstanding.
on January 7, 2015
very very good
on May 21, 2013
I made a Diane sauce for it while the steaks broiled. Steak and mushrooms what could be better? YUM! YUM!
on November 11, 2014
good deal
on September 22, 2014
good steaks
on February 9, 2014
it was a gift I don't know how they enjoy them but I'm sure they didlooking forward to next year
on April 27, 2013
My wife and I are both grill and steak enthusiasts, and when I received an Amazon gift card I decided to try Omaha steaks based on their reputation for quality.

As far as buying experience goes, I couldn't have been more satisfied - Omaha shipped the steaks in a large box with dry ice and the product arrived within 3 days of shipping still frozen solid.

Taste-wise, however, we were pretty disappointed. These were very lean ribeye steaks with minimal marbling, and cooked up more inline with a leaner sirloin cut. Perhaps this was bad luck, but people claiming to be able to blindly taste the difference between an Omaha ribeye and a "Walmart ribeye" either received far superior product from Omaha than we did or are buying meat from Walmart stores very different than the ones we are used to.

The steaks, on the whole, were not bad, but given the price and reputation for quality, our Omaha experience will likely not have us coming back. If you live in a remote place without access to a decent grocery store selection of beef and are dying for steak, then these Omaha "ribeye" steaks will likely do the trick for you. Otherwise, local neighborhood "Walmart steaks" are usually a much better product for a fraction of the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.