We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quality Swiss Automatic movement; Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Domed, anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Titanium case; Black dial; Date function
- Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
Strap on this magnificent timepiece from Omega and experience luxurious style and peerless performance. The Seamaster Titanium Automatic Dive Watch boasts an exceptionally lightweight and durable 20-millimeter-wide titanium band that joins to a 46-millimeter-in-diameter titanium case. The unidirectional titanium bezel features Arabic numeral and geometric markers that make up a handy chronometer. Its scratch-resistant, sapphire-coated window protects an athletic black dial with white, luminescent hour indicators and stick minute markers. A discreet date window at the three o'clock position and luminescent hands make this exquisite watch as easy to read as it is finely crafted. The Swiss-automatic powered Seamaster is water resistant to an impressive 984 feet.
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 6.6 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00164CDCW
- Item model number: 2231.50.00
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 3, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Omega|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective scratch resistant sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||990 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
In short - this is a keeper!
This said I will tell you that this particular watch is what I consider to be a "best kept secret" sort of watch. This is an AUTOMATIC watch (read: Mechanical - NOT Quartz), and of CHRONOMETER grade function. Chronometer as used here is a measure of accurate timekeeping, not quality - a point often misunderstood - and is used mostly from a marketing point of view by companies such as Rolex. HOWEVER. This movement in THIS watch is actually EXCELLENT in terms of quality, time keeping ability, and construction - easily comparable to other Swiss made movements from other famous manufacturers costing several times as much. This watch, properly serviced, will provide a lifetime of use - and probably more. Absolutely the sort of watch you pass down to the next generation.
All in all - and EXCELLENT choice - especially for those seeking their first QUALITY Swiss watch purchase.