- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Amijag Ecom, LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$3,975.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel
- Scratch resistant sapphire
- Swiss-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 41mm
- Water Resistant To 984 Feet
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- WITH MANUFACTURER SERIAL NUMBERS
- Sand-Blasted Black Dial
- 60 Hour Power Reserve
- Anti-Magnetism Feature
- Self Winding Automatic Co-Axial Escapement Movement
- Omega Caliber 8500
- Guaranteed Authentic
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Manufacturer Box & Manual
- Brushed with Polished Steel Case & Bracelet
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- 300 Meters / 1000 Feet Water Resistant
- 41mm = 5/8" Case, 7" Adjustable Bracelet
- Uni-Directional Rotating Bezel
- Sapphire Crystal Exhibition Case Back
- Luminescent Hands & Hour Markers
- Deployment Buckle
- Screw Down Crown
Also Known As Model # 23330412101001
Stainless steel case, Stainless steel bracelet, Black dial, Automatic movement, Scratch resistant sapphire, Water resistant up to 30 ATM - 300 meters - 1000 feet.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00RLUGV6E
- Item model number: 23330412101001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Omega|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||18 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||984 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dial is laid out just beautifully. Not too busy and not a lot of space like some watches, so this is strikingly beautiful to look at.
Rugged and built tough, it is thick, but that is the way many diver watches are. It is a bit heavy for me, but from what I gather, that is the way it is with new watches.
It runs beautifully with terrific accuracy.
Omega is known for cutting edge technology. This has their co axial 8400 movement, known for it's anti magnetic qualities, which I think translates into excellent time keeping and dependability.
It doesn't say "Rolex" on it but is about half the price of a Submariner. At about 4k, this is expensive enough but who can afford a brand new Rolex these days; they have become insane!
I can say I would take this without hesitation over the new SubC and it has (at least for now) relegated my older Sub to the closet. The Jaeger Tribute to Deepsea and Blancpain Fifty Fathoms are very similar looking; they obviously have a rarity factor that the Omega doesn't, but I'm not sure they're better watches, espeiclaly when you look at things like the 8400s unique co-axial technology and 15,000 gauss anti-magnetic protection. Throw in a not insignificant price difference and it was an easy call for me.