|Price:||$3,381.93 + $5.57 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Automatic movement
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 40 mm
- Metal case
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed black ion-plated with tachymeter bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and stick hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Luminescent hands and markers. Date displays on the outer rim of the dial with pointer. Three: 12 hours, GMT, 30 minutes with month and day window sub dials. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 40 mm. Case thickness: 14.75 mm. Push button deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, day-date-month, chronograph, tachymeter,. Additional Info: chronograph, tachymeter, luminous hands/markers. Omega Speedmaster Day Date Mens Watch 3220.50.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001CAV80S
- Item model number: 3220.50.00
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 2, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Omega|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1) it's not always so easy to read the numerical date. Part of me wishes the watch had a date window instead of a hand that points to the date on the outer edge of the watch. That said, having the day of the week listed was a must for me, and Omega doesn't have a watch that features the day of the week AND a date window. I am getting used to it though!
2) the latch on the band scratches fairly easily (which is probably the case for most metal-banded watches). That said, I don't mind if the band is scratched, as I'm mostly concerned with the crystal. After 6 months of wear, I'm happy to report there's not a single scratch on the sapphire (knock on wood). I'm actually planning on switching the band to black leather to switch things up.
I bought the watch in August 2012 & by Dec the watch failed to completely change the day. Specifically, only part of the day is visible in the window. See attached photo from another buyer.
Apparently this is not an uncommon problem with this model. After $35+ for postage, insurance & tracking & about two months I received the watch back. In August, FIVE months later, the problem reoccurred! In addition it now runs fast. Based on an observation over one week the watch now gains ten minutes per month or about 2 1/2 minutes per week, completely unsatisfactory!
Note, as recommended by others, I & other owners should not change the watch settings between 8pm & 3am to prevent interference with the day date change. Thus, if your watch stops between those times, wind & then wait until the next morning to set it to the proper time. I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the watch & would advise you to buy a less complicated Omega.
Appalling Operating Instructions
A massive 424 page Operating Instruction (owner's manual) accompanies the watch. However, you need not fear the thickness. Only 43 pages contain instructions written in English. Of the 43 pages, 14 pp cover the table of contents & warranty information. So 29 pages covers the instruction for this watch and 65 other models. SIXTY SIX (66) models are covered in 29 pages of instructions.
To use the manual you must first identify the "Calibre" (sic) number of the watch. The calibre number appears on a red plastic card found inside a pouch inside a compartment, inside the red leather box in which the watch arrived.Read more ›
in feel. The chain quality is also very good. I would recommend this
watch for someone who is looking for a mildly classic design with
no over-exaggerated sophistication.
I have no problem with this watch at all, after 3 years this this still rock and roll.
This watch is awesome for the following reasons:
1.) After 8 years it still looks elegant. And it never fails to impress those that love beautiful objects.
2.) I recent had to take it in for a cleaning and a tune-up, I am without it for 1 week and already I miss having the weight and look of it on my wrist. I feel after all this year the watch is apart of me.
Warning: I will pay anything to keep this watch going for years. I recommend that every 3 years, you do a tune-up on the watch. Not because you have to, but to guarantee its smooth operations for decades to come. I never ever tuned up the watch and had to bring it in the a watch repair to reset(?) the movement. It only cost $165 for the cleaning and tune-up which was long over due. Anyways, had the watch repair person told me it would cost $500, I would still pay it. I love this watch...So in the future, I'm going to have it tuned up and cleaned every 3 years for $65 or $100, just to maintain its high performance.
Worth every penny.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
perfect watch, exactly what my husband wanted!!
beautiful timepiece, great man's watch with classic but cool lines. highly recommend it!
do not spend your money on luxury watches. they will be shipped from Malaysia, and are Fake.
there is little recourse - so don't waste your time.
Remarkably substantial for a 40MM face - I was worried it would be too small in today's age of oversized watches but not the case. Read morePublished on December 3, 2012 by J. Martin
My husband love this very much. it is a very handsome watch on man. I believe all guys love this.Published on December 2, 2012 by fishfish
This was a gift for my husband and it has become his favorite. He's into watches that are 44 -50mm wide in case diameter and this being 40mm I took a chance. Read morePublished on September 19, 2012 by Nalini
It was a great purchase. I did not have problems. The watch is which i was looking for. Thank you.Published on April 26, 2012 by Heinrich