Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer - Black and Chrome
|Price:||$278.91 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy-to-use masticating juicer with powerful motor
- Low speed of 80 RPMs; no foaming, clogging, or heat build-up with 110 volt
- High juice yield; auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing
- Dual-stage juicing system; quiet operation; UL- and cUL-approved
- Measures 14-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches; 15-year warranty. The juicer screen is already installed in the juicer.
- VOLTAGE: 110V
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer - Black and Chrome
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Dimensions||15.5 inches x 14.5 inches x 6.5 inches||15.5 inches x 14.5 inches x 6.5 inches||16.26 inches x 8.62 inches x 7.44 inches||15.5 inches x 14.5 inches x 6.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||18.2 pounds||17.5 pounds||20.6 pounds||20.64 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Low Speed Masticating Juicer, Black and Chrome
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center is a masticating style juicer. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The GE Ultem Auger is 8x stronger than most other plastics and the powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor. The dual stage juice processing system extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass! You can also use the nutrition center to turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic. Make delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks that everyone will love. Measuring 7in wide, 15.5in deep and 8.5in tall.Usage of more frozen foods (fruit, ice cream, etc.) than liquids leads to the foods sticking to the sides of blender jars or the mixture becomes stiff (frozen) and will not flow. The juice screen is already installed in the juicerNote:some noise is to be expected. Please set the Juicer on top of a thin towel to help stabilize and mitigate noise.
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system
- Omega's Nutrition Center does more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
- Includes a GE Ultem Auger which is 8x stronger than most other plastics.
- Powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm's. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens such as spinach and kale, even wheatgrass.
- Economical. Since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you'll get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
- The low speed system does not mean a longer time to juice. It means a more efficient juicer. More nutrients and antioxidants, plus better flavored juice and freshness.
- Engineered for quiet operation and longer life.
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation.
- Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or the juice separation that occurs with other juicers.
Top Customer Reviews
I did a lot of research on this, after, as many of you, saw the film Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. I'd always been interested in juicing, and had a 30 year old Vita-mix that I could never get the results I wanted out of (not the machine's fault), so a dedicated juicer really made sense.
I did NOT want to make fruit juices! I wanted to stay away from large amounts of sugars. I also realized how little vegetables our family really ate, especially the leafy green ones, so that pointed me towards the masticating type of juicer. While I have no doubt with centrifugal types of juicers leafy greens can be done satisfactorily with a little strategy, my research was clear that the masticating type was preferable for leafy greens. A centrifugal juicer works better on softer fruits (so they say).
My next requirement was due to my DNA... I do not have the cleaning gene sequence, apparently, so I wanted something that was easy to clean, and my research told me a centrifugal model would NOT meet my needs. If it was too tough to clean it will never get used (I love my Cuisinart, but it is lonely, spending time in the cupboard, for that reason).
So I got the Omega 8006, because it matched my kitchen better and did not have sales tax vs the 8004 (basically same model, chrome vs white). I was chicken to spend the extra $100 on the upright VTR350, as I wasn't sure how we might use it.
So, after 1 month+, using twice a day (minimum), here are my thoughts.
We love it!Read more ›
I originally bought this machine because I planned on juicing hard fibrous vegetables, and my research from various sources showed this to be the best juicer for greens, which best suited my personal needs. But realistically, it can do so much more.
Ironically, even though I bought it for the greens, when writing this review, it is autumn, and grapes are in season, and so I got a bushel of concord grapes from a farm for a great price. So my first juice wasn't the kale, or Swiss chard, or celery that I spent all season growing, but the concord grapes. And I'll be damned if that wasn't the best thing I ever drank. Mind you, because I was juicing everything, seeds and even some stems, the final result was THICK, much like a smoothie, but still, the best I ever had. Never again will I buy "grape juice" from a store after having this. Since this was my first go at this, I made more than I could drink all at once, so I kept it in the fridge, and even on the second day, there was NO SEPERATION. This machine is so efficient, the pulp was dry beyond belief, but still I chucked the pulp into my worm bin. Hopefully they'll get something out of it. I have to reiterate, this was my first attempt, and it was with in season concord grapes.Read more ›
First, know this, 1) the best juicer is the one you use regularly - if it is difficult or too time-consuming to use or clean or too be big to fit in a prominent place in your kitchen the honeymoon will be short.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This juicer contains so many parts that every time it takes a lot of effort to assemble to use and disassemble and clean after use. Read morePublished 2 days ago by MGhostSoft
Bought this juicer a few weeks back, it's fantastic. Very happy with the purchase. My biggest concern as a buyer was the cleanup as if it was hard to clean I wouldn't use it much. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Topper
I've had this juicer for almost 4 years, and it still works just as well as it did the day I bought it. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Evelyn
Love it .. love it too much! This wonderful thing helped me loose 75 pounds!Published 10 days ago by randall ulmer
It gets clogged WAY too easily and the chute is equally too small! There are much better options out there. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Sonnette
It's been 5 Months, and no problems. I only juice a batch once a week, but I can't see how daily usage, or even multiple times per day would affect the performance.Published 14 days ago by Greg Graham
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.