Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Omega NC900HDC 6th Generation Nutrition Center Ele..." and save 36% off the $480.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Omega NC900HDC 6th Generation Nutrition Center Electric Juicer, Chrome
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Low speed juicing system
- 80 RPM rotation speed
- 5 adjustable settings for maximum juice output;Use setting 1 for citrus fruits and setting 5 for tougher items like wheatgrass
- Continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- Includes 6 nozzles and 2 juicing screens
- Masticating juicer chrome
- Low speed juicing system, 80 RPM rotation speed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Omega NC900HDC 6th Generation Nutrition Center Electric Juicer, Chrome
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Harvest Essentials|
Omega's Nutrition Centers are "masticating-style" juice extracts and more. A masticating juicer juices at low speeds of 80 RPM minimizing heat build-up and oxidation. The auger system forces produce into a tight chamber, grinding and pressing the food to squeeze out the juice from items as fine as wheatgrass and leafy vegetables. With a Nutrition Center you can also make all-natural nut butters, baby food, soy milk, almond milk and a variety of healthy snacks. Includes 6 nozzles and 2 Juicing screens.
Top customer reviews
Bananas , grapes , kiwi , apples will have some pulp get into the juice but overall it's a 5 star juicer.
What we like:
* Large food port - makes for less chopping
* Slow juicer - the juice lasts a few days so we can prepare the day before
* Quiet operation - occasionally I will juice in the AM if I forgot to do so the night before
* Build quality - For a non-metal machine, it is built solid. the only thing that would be better is if it were all metal, but then it would be VERY heavy.
* Cleanup is VERY easy - comes with a cleaning brush; most parts simply rinse off
What we don't like:
• Speed - Yes this is slow and it is why be bought it, but it takes us about an hour to set up for the next day - cake + eat :-)
I am really happy with the purchase and feel like I will have this appliance for the rest of my life - or someone elses. It has a 15 year warranty and feels like it will last, at least, that long.
I was never a big fan of juicers because it would take forever to clean them, but one major advantage of this amazing juicer is that cleaning & washing the parts is so easy that you won't even believe. Many thanks to this company for bringing this into our lives :)
Most recent customer reviews
websiteof mfgr provide the recipies.
The unit powers through consistently on all ingredients-fruit and...Read more