Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 288 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 312 reviews
on June 9, 2015
It works great, however I think that due to the amount of juicing I do that the pricier one might have been better in the long run. But so far it juices everything I've thrown at it! Another reviewer had said that the cleaning brush was inadequate - I find that as long as I clean it out as soon as I am done the supplied brush works fine. I'm sure that if I let the particles harden on the screen before I tried to clean it that you would probably need a wire brush and a high pressure hose! Just clean up right after each use and you'll be fine.
on September 14, 2014
I always heard only negative things about juicers, mostly that you need loads of fruits to make a tiny cup. Well, so far from 1 stalk of broccoli, an apple, handful of parsley and half of zucchini i am getting a huge cup of juice. Hardly a waste of money. I love it! I only juice as many veggies as i would eat in a salad, because as healthy as juice is, still dont want to overdo it. Its not too slow for a slow juicer, very easy to clean. You do need to pre-cut veggies and fruits, but im not lazy, so have zero problems to do that. Also....you really dont want those apple and lemon seeds in your juice...if you wont eat it, dont juice it! And stainless steel looks gorgeous in my kitchen!
on April 21, 2015
The BEST Juicer that I've ever used , if there's one out there for personal use that's better I'd like to know about. Cuts the juicing time drastically And the clean up is very , very easy. It really squeezes the maximum amount of juice out of your fruits and veggies. Some pulp from some fruits does get through so some straining is necessary.
Bananas , grapes , kiwi , apples will have some pulp get into the juice but overall it's a 5 star juicer.
on May 5, 2014
I did a lot of research before investing in this juicer. I like to buy quality appliances - ONCE! My wife and I decided to try a juice diet and went with [...] the 15 day juicing plus; I lost 8.2 lbs the first week. This machine has made the process easy and fun.
What we like:
* Large food port - makes for less chopping
* Slow juicer - the juice lasts a few days so we can prepare the day before
* Quiet operation - occasionally I will juice in the AM if I forgot to do so the night before
* Build quality - For a non-metal machine, it is built solid. the only thing that would be better is if it were all metal, but then it would be VERY heavy.
* Cleanup is VERY easy - comes with a cleaning brush; most parts simply rinse off

What we don't like:
• Speed - Yes this is slow and it is why be bought it, but it takes us about an hour to set up for the next day - cake + eat :-)

I am really happy with the purchase and feel like I will have this appliance for the rest of my life - or someone elses. It has a 15 year warranty and feels like it will last, at least, that long.
on March 14, 2017
Other than being made of plastic, it seems to do a decent job. Bulky and the attachments are a pain to store, but cleaning them is not difficult. It is a decent product.
on May 17, 2017
Simply the best. I have a Green Star Elite that will likely never be used again after getting this. Buy it.
on August 18, 2017
This has transformed my juicing experience. the Juice is more fresh now and the color tell it all. On a centrifugal juicer, apple juice would be brownish when extruded. But in this, it is golden . This is great masticating Kales, Spinach, sprouts and other greens. A bit bulky and occupies more space with assembly intact, but very easy to clean and dismount. I am motivated to invest on a twin gear version of this. Worth the investment.
on June 15, 2016
I love this juicer, wow what a difference from the centrifugal Breville that I used before. The pulp is coming out absolutely dry. You can juice almost everything - even very hard things like ginger and turmeric, and leafy stuff like cilantro likewise. I guess if I stick a piece of pinewood into the feeder it would juice me some sap! (won't try that one though)
What I would have changed from design standpoint - the top feeder is waaaay too narrow, so even small pieces get stuck if they hit awkward angles. But eventually you get used to feeding them in a specific way not to make them stuck.
It's pretty easy to clean. Takes more space than your regular juicer but man what a difference. The juice is alive - you can feel goodness of fruits, vegetables and herbs as you drink every drop. Money well spent.
on July 7, 2016
Works like a charm. Using 2-3 times a week. Each session about 2 hours long. Lots of juicing. Unit does get hot if running for that length of time. Touchable, but HOT. Take 5 min here and there and it will be fine. Leafy greens comes out dried with setting @ 5. Everything else is set at 4/4.5. Cucumbers give lots of juice. Always run something solid @ the end to push everything through. Carrots works the best. Also great for crushing. Like Yucca, and dried coconut meat. They come out shredded to pieces.
on March 23, 2017
Me and my fiancé are so in love with this juicer. We juice minimum twice a day and we are so addicted to it now.
I was never a big fan of juicers because it would take forever to clean them, but one major advantage of this amazing juicer is that cleaning & washing the parts is so easy that you won't even believe. Many thanks to this company for bringing this into our lives :)