Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2015
I feel that these litter mats are not big enough for the litter boxes that I have and that they would be much better if they were bigger. My cats seem to always get litter everywhere even with these litter mats. I have since started trying out larger litter mats and found that they work much better than these omega paw mats. These mats are cute because they are shaped like a paw and have a cat, but they turn out not to be that useful in the long run. I have had to sweep and vacuum up way more litter using these than my new larger litter mats.
on March 4, 2017
This does trap cat litter BUT because it does that my cats tended to PEE on the actual mat at times :/ so I'm not sure if it's better to catch the cat littler or have the cat pee on the mat. haha.
on February 9, 2017
Works great, traps all of the litter stuck on kitty's feet. Easy to just dump back into the litter box. Only reason not 5 stars is that it could be a little more flexible being easier on kitty's feet.
on January 11, 2014
Start off by saying my cat uses the match Omega Paw self cleaning litter box. The two items look very good together. It is clear the mat and box are supposed to be a set. My cat doesn't seem to mind stepping on the mat so much, and the mat does pick up quite a bit of litter, however there still seems to be a lot that is still spilled on the floor and tracked onto the carpet. It's a little small, and the shape doesn't seem to help. I 've ordered a few mats offline now and I simply cannot seem to find a good mat that prevents ALL littler from being tracked. The material of the mat is good and seems to work, however I'm still searching for the perfect mat. This is easy to clean and looks cute so if you clean your box and the surrounding area everyday you can most likely get away with it.
on January 8, 2017
Only reason I didn't give this five stars is bc I wish it were a bit bigger. However, it does work great. There is always lots of pieces of litter in the cracks in the mat. It's thick and very well made.
on July 30, 2015
This product is great, the cats always drag a little litter out with them and this does a very nice job of catching the litter off their paws and making it easy for me to just pick up and dump the excess litter off the mat into the trash. The mat is a little small if you have a large little box like I do, I would like a little more coverage on the sides because of course the cats don't always walk straight out ;). Overall I really like the product and would recommend.
on May 31, 2017
Really cute but not as big as I thought it would be! But it was only $6! Very cute for cat box area!!!!
on July 8, 2014
I use this mat with the Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box. For size, it is just a little wider than the opening of the litter box. I was afraid my little kitten would not like to step on the mat because cats hate sticky things. But its not stick or velcro-y. It just has ridges kind of like a car mat to catch particles. You can easily shake it out in the trash bin to clean it. And after purchasing it, I only have 1 or 2 grains of tracked litter sometimes. Overall, I love it!
on March 9, 2017
I got this mat to combine it with the Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box and it's a cute accesory mat. There are a few bits of litter here and there but for the most part, the mat does a decent job of "cleaning" the cat's feet after litter box use.
on November 21, 2014
this pad is hard n my cat will not walk on it without a rubber matt over it. It also accumulates kitty litter in the creases (which is fine) however the litter gets stuck in the creases and makes it take much longer to clean.