GT OMEGA PRO Racing Gaming Chair with Ergonomic Lumbar Support - PVC Leather Reclining High Back Home Office Chair with Swivel - PC Gaming Desk Chair for Ultimate Racing Experience - Black Next Red
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20.47 x 22.44 x 50 inches|
|Material||Steel, Foam, PVC, Plastic|
|Color||Black Next Red|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: With the height-adjustable gas spring cylinder, you have full tilt tension and height control. The reclining back can be adjusted from 85-190 degrees and the 4D adjustable & rotatable armrests allow you to position your arms in the most comfortable position.
- ORTHOPAEDICALLY DESIGNED: GT Omega Racing Office Chairs provide outstanding support with our deep-sided 'body-hugging' back and shoulder design. For extra comfort and support, a removable headrest pillow and the lumbar cushion are included with each chair.
- STYLISH OFFICE CHAIR: Designed for all body types, this gaming chair will give you supreme comfort and support at home or at the office. Red stripes on a black background make the chair look incredibly stylish.
- MUST-HAVE FOR ALL GAMERS: The GT Omega Gaming Chair meets the needs of any gamer. Mimicking the look of a real car seat, our chair will boost your gaming enjoyment to the fullest.
- ENSURED DURABILITY: With our steel tubing framework and aluminium star base, this chair is durable enough to bare the most excited gamers and anyone weighing up to 120KG. The reinforced PVC material stands the test of time ensuring maximum comfort for the longest time.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Offering the utmost in comfort, style and above all else, superior build quality. Our office chairs are an excellent choice for anyone.
The Pro Racing Office Chair encompasses a unique body hugging style which offers fantastic back support straight out of the box! Pair that with the included headrest and lumbar support cushions and you have a chair which provides maximum support.
The 5 point aluminium starbase also comes with high quality ball bearing caster wheels which provide a sturdy foundation to the chair.
With our height-adjustable mechanism, side recliners and 4D arm rests our chair offers even more customisation to ensure you find your perfect seating position and if you need it, sleeping position!
- Tilt Locking mechanism
- 85-190 degrees reclining adjustment
- Height-adjustable mechanism and gas piston
- 4D adjustable armrests
- Aluminium 5 point star base
- Easy to move caster wheels (2in/50mm diameter)
- Orthopedically and ergonomically designed
- Synthetic Leather material
- Headrest pillow and lumbar cushion are included
- Load capacity of up to 120kg
Box Dimensions : 85x69x32cm
Premium quality, superior design.
An average sized build to suit many body types!
With a fantastic degree of movement available you can rock comfortably and securely in your chair.
Find the perfect angle? Lock the mechanism in place and you never have to readjust.
High quality parts and materials
We only use the best parts and materials when building out chairs. Never settle for less when it comes to your comfort.
Adjustable seating positions
No matter your preference, you're sure to find the most comfortable position for you.
With the ability to recline, rotate and control the height of your seat you can find the most comfortable seating position for you.
Sturdy and durable steel framework
Beneath every great chair lies great framework. We use 2mm thick steel tubing on our frames. Strength and reliability are our focus when it comes to framework and it shows!
4D Arm rests
Our '4D arm rests' allow everyone to find the perfect position to sit comfortably. Durable, adjustable and comfortable!
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this chair to replace the wooden chair I've had been using for some time. I also purchased a "cheaper" desk chair that was black mesh for my daughter to have. I got this chair mainly based on some positive reviews I read online, and even listed it alongside some office desk chairs. (I was trying to avoid paying > $1,000 for a nice chair)
- Very well built. The underlying frame and material quality seem top-notch, and they have durability in mind.
- The back can be adjusted to obscene angles
- The back fit is fairly comfortable and felt good when I first sat in it
- The little lumbar and head pillows are quite clever, but quite basic, in how they attach
Cons: (In order of realization and dealing with)
- The head pillow is just too friggin' big. It came off immediately. Maybe it's okay in a lying position?
- The rocking mechanism with the adjustable tensioner knob is just too strong! I loosened it all the way, tightened it all the way... Eventually a couple days later, if I really force my weight (I'm a little over 200lbs), it will rock back. The tension adjustment should center around a nice middle-ground. I shouldn't have to force it at the lowest setting.
- The adjustable arm rests are a bit awkward. They have a lot of different adjustments, which is great, but there seemed to be some weird hard limits that make it just out of comfort's way. Overall, it's better than non-adjustable armrests.
- The adjustable armrests are basically hard plastic, and not comfortable at all. They should have put about an inch of some tough padding on them to make it so the bone in your arm does't hurt after leaning for too long.
- (This is the dealbreaker) The design of the seat is such that only certain positions are comfortable without it feeling like your thighs and legs are being squeezed. I'm an average sized adult and after using this chair for a couple days it became actually painful to where I found myself pulling my knees together and sliding back in the seat to try and get comfortable. The inner sides of the seat (next to the thighs) are actually quite hard and it's not pleasant.
Ultimately I told my teenage daughter about how it feels weird sitting in it, and she was the one who actually said "like you can only sit in it a certain way?". (She used it a few times to play Overwatch on my machine)
I wound up trading her for the $100 office chair that I'm sitting in now, and it's sad to say, but it's just more comfortable if you want more freedom to move your legs when sitting, and the rocking mechanism is smooth and comfortable.
Given the price, I guess it's worth the money, but with some slight adjustments, this could be a stellar chair!!
As a preface, gaming chairs are an odd duck. Their sleek, curvy, race-car look with all of their bells and whistles should translate to a really comfy chair, but this isn't always the case, and the GT Omega is no exception. The curvature of the chair and the firm cushioning feel pretty nice against my back and shoulders when I lean back, but my legs get uncomfortable after long sprints at my desk, which is surprising because I've sat in cheaper office chairs that don't have this issue. While not the worst thing, I can only consider the cushioning adequate for what it is.
The adjustable height is standard for chairs of this kind, but the highly adjustable arm rests and reclining back are nice features that allow you to customize this chair to your liking. The tilt adjustment seems a tad stiff but okay otherwise. The head rest pillow comes in handy but is large enough that it could stand to be set further back. The lumbar support pillow is a nice idea for those who can use it but I couldn't get comfortable with it attached.
Although I've seen others say that the assembly was a pain, the instructions were pretty clear and straightforward, and putting it together was no worse than anything from a certain Swedish furniture/meatball store. If anything, the fact that the screws are all pre-installed ensures that they're all exactly where they need to be, so you won't be fumbling around for a bag of screws in the giant box that it comes in.
What sets the GT Omega apart from the others is the outstanding build quality. Granted, I haven't tried any other racing chairs in the market, but every part feels sturdy, and nothing feels cheap. The pleather in the seats feel good and look well-sewn together, and there are quite a few metal components that could potentially be swapped with plastic if this were a cheaper chair. Of course, this also factors into the price itself, which is why it's significantly higher than others.
Overall, I like this chair. For what you're paying, you could find a nice executive office chair with comfier cushioning, but if you're looking specifically for this style of chair to go with your setup, and are willing to spend a little more for a higher-quality build, then this would be it.
Top reviews from other countries
The chair is fully adjustable; the back can tilt 90-180 degrees as shown in the images. The base of the chair can be adjusted by pulling the lever on the side, this allows for further adjustment of the chair. However as good as these features are if you fully adjust everything on the chair, which includes the back and the base to lean back, the whole chair can topple over. Although the chair has a heavy base and it won’t fall over if you adjust either, the back or base. I find it quite satisfying to push back whilst the base is adjustable, it allows the user for the chair to tilt back to and from and can be relaxing or give my legs to do something whilst sitting down. The arm rests are also adjustable, they can be moved: up, down side to side, forwards and backwards, which is great for finding what is comfortable for you.
This chair does cost a fair bit, but I feel, if you can save up for it, it is definitely a worthy investment if you sit at a desk for long durations during the day. The chair will not only improve your posture when working, but can help sort any back problems, provide an elegant addition to your setup and comfort through the premium cushions provided, padded seat and leather material. All in all a chair I personally love and will use for the years to come.
Any questions? Ask away
If this review was helpful, please let us know
Do you want your products to be reviewed?
Reviewed by Will
If you're thinking about buying a gaming chair I would definitely recommend the Omega for comfort and adjustability, it goes right back almost horizontal!
Really high quality. Gorgeous looking chair and VERY comfy (stopped his lower back aching!)
Adjustable doo-dahs all work great (I cannot believe it reclines flat for naps!)
Am now going to invest in one for myself as it is better than my office chair!!
It is a heavy beast but once assembled moves easily.
Not sure why folk struggle with assembly, I put it together easily on my own (you could do with a second person for some parts tbh, but I managed)
Also the vendor was amazingly helpful and made sure delivery was expiditedto get it here in time for his birthday! (Thank you SO much👍)
Raised a ticket with Amazon who kindly emailed the seller... response was " should have contacted us within 30 days" !!! what happened to 12 months default warranty ....
Anyway if you're thinking of buying, think again as poor stitching and defo not worth £200...
Would have been nice to received some thing back ... anyway that's life