Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Omega Long Sleeve Dress Shirt, Button Up, Black, XL Sleeve-(34/35)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Size: XL Sleeve-(34/35)|Color: Black|Change
Price:$16.99+ Free shipping

on October 27, 2012
Shirt sizing was as expected, if you are worried about being just at the upper limit of a size, you don't need to go for the next size up. Was pleasantly surprised by the inclusion of cuff-link holes as well as buttons in the sleeve, not that I own cufflinks, but hey... I never know. Can't tell by the picture, but yes, there is a single pocket where you'd expect one to be.
on April 28, 2013
Unless you work where only the best is required and no chance you'll ever damage or stain your clothing... this is a great shirt. Yes it's not heavy material, but it's summer and if you have to wear a suit, the light weight will be appreciated. The fit was right on and at this price, if there's a rip or tear, it doesn't break my heart or my billfold to just replace it... and that happens more often than I like, where I work. I highly recommend these.
on May 30, 2013
Beware! Sizes are totally off! Label says dry cleaning!!!!!! Made in China. The XL sleeves are regular size. The shirts are short and wide. The only nice thing about them is the colour. Unfortunately I bought 4 shirts and paid as much in shipping as for the shirts and am stuck with them. No one at my husband's office fitted them. Guess I have very expensive car cleaning rags now. : ( oh, and the burgundy colour is purplish red and not at all as depicted, not a nice colour.
on May 6, 2013
this shirt was great , bought them for my son in law birthday gift, he always has trouble finding shirts that fit especially his arms hes a big guy, these were true to size thanx
on September 5, 2013
I bought this shirt for my dad and I was a little up set that when i opened the package there was a couple stains and the metal clasp to hold it together left rust marks on the shirt. Nothing that a little elbow grease didnt take care of, just expected it to not have stains all over it
on January 18, 2016
This shirt had a great saturated color which I loved. I ordered the XXL just incase it ran small. The fit and cut seemed to be more that of a Large. The quality of the shirt was nice but with the close cut it wasn't a good fit.
on January 9, 2014
I ordered these for work. I ordered three of these shirts in white... they were the most inexpensive of all my choices and had good reviews so I decided to give it a go. While I'm pretty content with the product (and delivery time!!) I wish the material was thicker. Not that I don't already wear them, but undershirts/tank top is definitely necessary with these shirts... unless you're into giving a little areola action. lol.

Overall, for work, they were a good choice for sure. Maybe this thin/thick problem is less of a problem with the colored shirts? Either way, good luck! I would recommend.
on October 5, 2012
It is a very nice shirt, and a beautiful shade of red. The sizes must run big because it fit a bit larger than I expected, but I still think it is a great shirt and a great value.
on March 24, 2014
I have a difficult time finding shirts with sleeves short enough to fit my arms. All my life I have had to fold back the cuff! Well, the sleeve length is great, but Large is too small. I fit into large in other shirts, but this one is way too snug!
on November 21, 2013
The shirt I bought fit me comfortably and perfectly (I'm a medium). A shirt like this is usually $20 retail in the store, and doesn't always fit you like a glove. For $14 (shipping included), it's a perfect buy. I do plan on buying more of these soon.