Omega 4000 Stainless-Steel 1/3-HP Continuous Pulp-Ejection Juicer
|Price:||$129.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$70.05 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 250-watt continuous pulp-ejection-style juicer in a compact, portable size
- 1/3-horsepower induction motor for 5200 RPMs; stainless-steel blade, basket, and cover
- Large feed chute; juice dispenses directly into glass or container
- Pulp collector catches refuse for easy disposal and cleanup; UL-approved
- Measures 15 by 8 by 12-1/2 inches; 15-year limited warranty
- VOLTAGE: 110V
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Omega 4000 Stainless-Steel 1/3-HP Continuous Pulp-Ejection Juicer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Omega Juicers||Deals On Broadway||Amazon.com||always quality||Amazon.com||KitchenDiscount|
Omega 4000 Stainless-Steel 1/3-HP Continuous Pulp-Ejection High-Speed Juicer
The Omega 4000 is a continuous, pulp-ejection style juicer. The powerful commercial grade motor rips through the task of juicing in half the time as most juicers and clean-up couldn't be easier. Pulp is automatically ejected into bin in the back of the juicer. Simply dispose the pulp when container is full and continue use. Stainless steel blade and basket was engineered for commercial use, making this unit rugged and durable.
- Powerful, commercial grade 1/3 horsepower motor rips through the task of juicing in half the time as most juicers, extracting the most amount of juice in minimal time.
- Clean-up couldn't be easier. Pulp automatically ejects into the bin in the back of the juicer. Simply dump the pulp when container is full and continue use.
- Economical. Since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you'll get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
Top customer reviews
Two Tips: Get a cheap rigid brush to clean the mesh basket and to juice leafy greens wrap them around carrots and celery.
I knew I would not use this because the cleaning was difficult. the pulp was messy to clean up, eVen though it made a healthy smoothie and blended well.
I was new at juicing too bad because this was rated as the best