Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
MegaRed Krill Oil 350mg Omega 3 Supplement with EPA, DHA, Astaxanthin & Phopholipids, Supports Heart, Brain, Joint and Eye Health, No Fish Oil Aftertaste - 130 Softgels (130 servings)
|Price:||$21.83 ($0.17 / Count) $19.53 ($0.15 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||130 Count|
About this item
- ANTARCTIC KRILL OIL: Krill is one of the world’s most abundant and sustainable organisms. MegaRed only sources krill from the Antarctic where krill is most abundant.
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- OMEGA 3 SUPPLEMENT: MegaRed Omega 3 Krill Oil has been shown to significantly increase your omega 3 index in just 30 days. Supportive research has shown that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- HEART HEALTH: MegaRed Omega 3 Krill Oil supplements provide an optimal combination of omega-3 fatty acids and the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin to support heart health in a once daily softgel.
- KRILL OIL BRAND: MegaRed is the Krill Oil brand for heart health. Don’t just take our word for it check out our 5-star rating and read our customer reviews.
- 3X MORE PURE: MegaRed with PureTechTM is 3x MORE PURE than regular krill oil. Salts and other impurities are removed to provide the purest krill oil on the market.
- NO FISHY AFTERTASTE & EASY ABSORPTION: Krill Oil is carried in a phospholipid form which is better absorbed by the human body and because it's krill oil as opposed to fish oil, MegaRed Krill Oil has no fishy aftertaste or odor.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Consider a similar item
Customers also search
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Omega-3s are widely known for their role in heart health support and may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.§
§Supportive, but not conclusive research shows that the consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA's supportive effects on joint health and comfort have been well documented.
Omega-3s support brain health.* The link between Omega-3s, specifically DHA, and brain health is well studied - emphasizing its importance through all stages of life.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Omega-3s are an important building block for eye health.* Studies have shown that Omega-3s are critical for developing and helping maintain vision starting in the womb and continuing throughout life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Are The Capsules Red?
Antarctic krill is rich in the natural antioxidant astaxanthin and is where these softgels get their deep red color.
Is MegaRed Gluten Free?
It is not formulated with any gluten but we do not test or certify it to be gluten-free.
How is Krill Oil Different From Fish Oil?
Unlike fish oil, the omega-3 fatty acids in MegaRed Omega-3 Krill Oil are mainly absorbed and carried to the body's cells in phospholipid form.
When Will The Product Expire?
On the back of the label next to the supplement facts you will see "EXP". The date printed there indicates when the product will expire.
MegaRed 350mg Superior Omega 3 Krill Oil supplements provide an optimal combination of Omega-3 fatty acids and the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin to support your heart health in a once daily softgel. MegaRed 350mg Superior Omega-3 Krill Oil has been shown to significantly increase your Omega-3 index in just 30 days. To ensure purity, we remove salts and other impurities to provide one of the purest krill oil on the market. THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. Proprietary controlled human clinical study of 300mg MegaRed for improving Omega-3 Index, Aker Biomarine, 2010.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.23 x 7 x 8 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Item model number : 2724634909635
- Date First Available : June 23, 2015
- Manufacturer : Reckitt Benckiser
- ASIN : B01070FUDE
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #544 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
People with shellfish allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should notify their physician and be tested prior to taking dietary supplements. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Protected with a tamper evident seal. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Gelatin is derived from bovine sources.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, water, ethyl vanillin, sorbitol. CONTAINS SHELLFISH (KRILL).
Adults take one (1) softgel daily
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I ran out of MegaREDs three weeks ago, didn't think it was a hurry to replace. Brother, by the end of the first week, I NOTICED the hip pain, knee pain, trouble sleeping etc. The band's back together. I bought some cheaper stuff
and had to throw away (let's just say I don't like tuna and leave it at that).
Bottom line is stick with the MegaREDS, they don't have the pong associated with other brands of fish oil.
Middle-aged exercisers should all take a MegaRED. Go ahead and spend the money.
I started taking these MegaReds and immediately by the second day I could feel the relief of my knee pain. I continued taking them for the last 10 days, more less, and I can tell you I have to move my knee in an awkward position before I can notice any discomfort , where before I had the pain 24 hrs a day. Plus, I can feel myself thinking a little more clearly and not having such a hard time trying to remember stuff, as I used to before.
I definitely recommend you giving these a try. 👍
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.