Omer Stingray Fins with Black Blade
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Traditional black blade
- medium stiffness blade
- Blades are produced in a low modular polypropylene
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These new fixed blade fins are characterized by their thermo rubber foot-pocket and for the angle between foot-pocket and blade being 22 degrees (compared to traditional 15/17 degree). The use of thermo rubber of two different stiffness compounds increases comfort over normal foot-pockets. The 22 degree angle is the result of trying to optimize the power of the push through the water relative to effort. The blades are produced in a low modular polypropylene. See sizing chart below under the specification tab.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 37 x 4 x 8 inches; 8 Pounds
- Item model number : P7139
- Date First Available : March 19, 2014
- Manufacturer : Technosport Inc. - Sporting goods
- ASIN : B00J3XNSUY
Best Sellers Rank:
#876,520 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #560 in Diving Fins
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For short diving you can don't use socks. The magic material!