OMRON Max Power Relief TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator, Simulated Massage Therapy for Lower Back, Arm, Shoulder, Leg, Foot, and Arthritis Pain, Drug-Free Pain Relief (PM500)
- POWERFUL THERAPY: Two times the power (compared to the OMRON Pocket Pain Pro TENS unit) makes it simple to find the right pain relief for multiple body areas
- CUSTOMIZED CONTROL: Six body pain modes (shoulder, lower back, arm, foot, leg, joint) and three massage-like modes (rub, tap, knead), each with 15 adjustable levels of power intensity to help relieve your pain
- TENS TECHNOLOGY: Scientific theory suggests that TENS technology blocks the pain signal from reaching the brain, increases blood circulation to targeted areas and stimulates your body’s natural painkillers
- PORTABLE: Compact and easily fits into purse, carry-on or briefcase for when you need it most
- CONVENIENT: User-friendly controls and a large display screen make for easy operation
- LONG LIFE PADS: Comfortable, self-adhesive TENS unit pads (1 pair) are reusable up to 150 times with plastic holder for storage
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Omron Max Power Relief
A Powerful Choice for Multiple Pains
Our powerful, versatile TENS unit is still easy to personalize and customize. When you have those hard to reach, deep pains that just keep coming back, choose Max Power Relief. It is perfect for those who may experience pain in the lower back or recurring knee and shoulder pain. This highly customizable TENS unit has modes to reach most of your pains. Take it to work, use it at home or while traveling.
- Powerful & 15 levels of intensity.
- Smart-phone sized unity with belt clip for portability.
- Easy-to-read screen with large buttons allows for simple operation.
- 6 Pain modes: shoulder, lower back, arm, foot, leg, joint.
- 3 Massage-like modes: rub, tap, knead.
- 100 percent drug-free, safe and effective for home use.
- Includes standard sized Long Life Pads.
How to Manage Your Pain
Personalize Your Therapy
First, select the pain mode (i.e., lower back or arm) and then choose the intensity level. The programs are interchangeable and effective for multiple body parts. (Read the complete instruction manual carefully to safely and correctly use this pain management unit).
How Should It Feel? When Is It Working?
Expect variations of tapping, tingling,massage-like sensations or even mild muscle contractions. Always start with low intensity and increase slowly. If the sensation feels uncomfortable, decrease the intensity and/or change the program. If the sensation becomes weaker or disappears, increase the intensity.
How Long Should You Use It?
Start with one 15 minute session. Always turn unit off with pads still on. Rate your pain to check your progress, 1 low to 10 high. Stop therapy session if pain has reduced or stopped.
What is TENS?
- Transcutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulation.
- Used by Physical Therapists for more than 30 Years.
- Blocks the pain message.
- Triggers endorphins (natural pain killers).
- Enhances blood circulation.
Caring for long life pads:
- Turn the power off on the unit and remove the cord from each pad.
- Wash pads when adhesive becomes dirty and/or pads are not adhering to your skin.
- Use your fingertips to gently wash under cold water.
- Air dry pads and do not wipe with paper or cloth.
- Do not use a sponge, cloth, detergent, chemicals or soap.
Includes Omron's Long Life Pads
Reusable up to 150 Times
Omron’s Long Life Pads (PMLLPAD) are durable, comfortable and gently adhere to your skin.
- Soft, comfortable pads gently adhere to your skin.
- Reusable up to 150 times and washable up to 10 times.
- Good size for multiple body pains (2.5 inches x 4 inches).
- Prescription free for home use.
- Separate pads are recommended for other users.
|Pocket Pain Pro (PM400)||Max Power Relief (PM500)||Total Power + Heat (PM800)||Avail (PM601)||Focus Knee (PM710)|
|Massage-Like Modes||Knead/Steady||Tap/Knead/Rub||Tap/Knead/Rub||Tap/Knead/Rub/Acupuncture-like/Microcurrent||Sweep Waveform Mode|
|Type of Pads||Long Life Pads||Long Life Pads||Gel Refills||Wireless Pads||Wireless Pads|
|Auto Shut Off||15 Mins||15 Min||30 Min||60 Min||30 Min|
|Power||Includes 2 AAA||Includes 2 AAA||Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery with AC adapter||Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery with AC adapter||Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery with AC adapter|
The OMRON Max Power Relief TENS device is one of our most versatile TENS unit muscle stimulators for the relief of chronic, acute* and arthritis pain. Offering two times more power than our Pocket Pain Pro, Max Power Relief makes it easy to personalize and customize your TENS therapy. When you have those hard to reach, deep pains that just keep coming back, choose Max Power Relief. It is perfect for those who may experience pain in the lower back or recurring knee and shoulder pain. This highly customizable TENS unit has modes to reach most of your pains. Take it to work, use it at home or while traveling. The Omron Max Power Relief TENS Unit is extremely portable, it fits perfectly in the palm of your hand or inside your pocket for discreet use. This device has six body pain modes (shoulder, lower back, arm, foot, leg, joint), and three massage-like modes (rub, tap, knead), each with 15 adjustable levels of power intensity to help relieve your pain. The comfortable, self-adhesive Long Life Pads (1 pair) are reusable up to 150 times and a plastic holder for storage is also included. Max Power Relief is one of our strongest, most adaptable TENS units for all of your pain management needs. [*Acute pain refers to sore or achy muscles due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities. NOTE: To avoid damage to the device, use only with the leads, electrodes, and accessories recommended by OMRON.]
User manual [PDF ]User guide [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.4 x 1 x 2 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : PM3032
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : January 28, 2015
- Manufacturer : Omron
- ASIN : B00SVPNZXU
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,732 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.