Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff that fits Standard and Large Arms (BP742N)
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand and #1 selling Manufacturer of Blood Pressure Monitors for 40 years
- Feel empowered by accuracy with technology that automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes
- Quickly see how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels with the BP Level Indicator
- Alerts you instantly if an irregular heartbeat is detected while your blood pressure is being measured
- Increased memory storage allows you to monitor and store the last 100 readings for more than one person
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
In the box
- One 5 Series Blood Pressure Monitor
- Wide-Range Cuff (fits arms 9 to 17 inches in circumference)
- Quick start guide
- Instruction manual (english and Spanish)
- 4 AA batteries
5 SERIES UPPER ARM BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
The 5 Series home blood pressure monitor with Omron's Advanced Accuracy helps ensure consistent, precise readings. When you trust your heart to Omron, you'll be empowered by accuracy.
- BP Level bar displays how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels
- Advanced Averaging automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- Wide-Range D-Ring contoured cuff wraps the arm for a more comfortable measurement, fits standard and large adult arm circumferences from 9 to 17 inches
- Two user mode with 100 memory storage allows two users to track their readings with 50 memory storage for each person with date & time stamp
- Irregular heartbeat detector detects and alerts you of irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured
|MULTI-COLORED BP LEVEL INDICATOR LIGHTS||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|CUFF TYPE||Wide-Range D-Ring (9 to 17 inches)||Wide-Range D-Ring (9 to 17 inches)||Easy-Wrap ComFit (9 to 17 inches)||Easy-Wrap ComFit (9 to 17 inches)||Easy-Wrap ComFit (9 to 17 inches)||Easy-Wrap ComFit (9 to 17 inches)|
|2 USER MODE||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|WIRELESS/ BLUETOOTH SMART||✓||✓|
|IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT DETECTOR||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BP LEVEL BAR||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AC Adapter / Battery Type||4 AA not included||4 AA Included / AC adapter not included||4 AA Included / AC adapter not included||4 AA Included / AC adapter not included||AC adapter included / 4 AA not included||AC adapter / 4 AA not included|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Accuracy: this is explained above in detail so I will not elaborate more here on the accuracy of the blood pressure reading. The device will also show you your current pulse rate. I also wear a Fitbit which also tracks heart rate and each time I take a reading I have checked it with my Fitbit. Surprisingly both devices are wishing 1 BPM. No stars removed.
Convienence: the device auto magically saves your previous readings for up to 2 people. This is a great feature. It has actually help motivate me cause I can track the progress of my steps in battling hypertension.
Ease of use: placing the cuff is very simple and once the cuff is securely fitted to the arm a single button press is all it takes to get the reading.
For a blood pressure monitor that has an easy to read and understand display in this price range it is hard to beat. I highly recommend this product to anyone that is needing to track their blood pressure. Thank you for reading my review and good luck in your battle with hyper or even hypo tension!!!
Taking your blood pressure is simple - just press the start button and wait for your result. You should use the same arm each time, usually the left arm. The blood pressure reading I got was very consistent with recent doctor visits and readings from my existing blood pressure machine. There are two different methods of taking blood pressure. This Omron monitor uses the most conventional method: Pumps up the pressure until well past where the blood flow stops and then takes its measurements as it slowly releases the pressure until all pressure is eventually released. My other brand blood pressure monitor does it the opposite way. It takes its measurements while pumping up the pressure and stops shortly after blood flow cutoff and then quickly releases the pressure - much less painful and dramatically less residual arm ache afterwards.
This Omron Blood Pressure monitor stores up to 50 readings for each user and also displays the average if you press the memo key for three seconds. You can also clear all the stored measurements by pressing the memo key and Start/Stop key at the same time for three seconds. It also checks for irregular heartbeat, which I experience periodically. I thought I could always tell if my heart was in fibrillation, but apparently I have gotten used to it and don't notice the mild events. So it pays to check my blood pressure more often.
Four Duracell AA batteries are included. There is an input for a 6 Volt AC adapter, but it is not included in the box. The best thing to do is use eneloop AA Ni-MH rechargeable Batteries after the included AA batteries are exhausted.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was very satisfied with the ease and accuracy of using the Omron BP cuff.Published 19 hours ago by ruth schwarz
Had this brand before. Very accurate and last a very long time.Published 20 hours ago by amarettocookie
I had to return it because it was missing parts and didn't seen to be brand new, but resold.Published 21 hours ago by Raymond Lawrence