Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,647 reviews(5 star). See all 6,929 reviews
on December 2, 2017
Excellent monitor, easy to setup and use, very dependable connecting via Bluetooth to my Galaxy S5 phone. I would recommend that you purchase a carrying case if you want to keep it dust-free and neat. I was concerned about the Bluetooth connecting from some reviews I saw of Bluetooth BP monitor's in general, but this is working smoothly for me. The feature of "true test" (takes 3 readings at an interval that you designate) is interesting and is giving me averages that are consistent with the "single" readings I normally do. I'm not officially diagnosed with hypertension by my doctor and don't have any direct "comparisons" between this home unit and a doctor's office unit, but so far, all readings are within a "tight range" if I take measurements under similar conditions and I'm quite sure the device is providing information that will help me manage/reduce my blood pressure.

I had been using an older model Omron (without Bluetooth) and had to manually enter values in a paper "log" or into another app for easy tracking of history and this Bluetooth upgrade is WELL WORTH the extra money in my opinion.
on May 12, 2017
My first review was to be this one, but I reviewed the carrying case by the way which is great, but now has a Omron blood pressure machine review. So I want to mention before I start this review that the case is strong and everything fits in it with no problem. As far as the Omron 10 goes you can't do better. Everything said about it on other reviews is accurate. It is our second one and only because we liked some of the new technology. Great product.
on June 1, 2017
And it even syncs up with my iPhone so I can show my Doctor. I recently lost 30 pounds and ask my doctor if I couldn't do away with 1 of my BP meds. He said we can try it for a month providing I take my BP twice a week to make sure it wasn't going higher than he wanted. We have the traditional BP cuff, but I just can't hear as well as I used to nor is getting a read solo easy. This BP machine makes it easy to take your BP without help. The readout is LARGE, and everything is displayed digitally making it a piece of cake to monitor your blood pressure.
on February 6, 2017
This BP cuff was actually recommended to me by my family physician. It's the third BP cuff I've owned and by far the best. I spoke with my physician about my concerns for accuracy and this was the cuff he recommended. It fits both my arm and my husband's larger arm very well. It keeps a running account of our BP's and will alert you to arrhymia's besides just taking your blood pressure. I'm a nurse and highly recommend this product.
VINE VOICEon June 16, 2017
Accurate readings, compared to a CVS and doctor's BP monitor. The Omron 10 series is plug in or battery operated, comfortable and very easy to use. Will keep a record for up to two and is Blue Tooth enabled. An excellent online price, too. Made in China.
on June 19, 2017
Simple to use, accurate, automatically takes three readings and averages them and then sends the results to your phone. All I have to do is start up the free app and within seconds it sends the results to the phone without any intervention on my part.. It then displays the result on the phone in a graph format so you can check the results and trends. It displays the results by day, week, month or year and you can send them by email.
on May 30, 2017
I had a previous machine that finally gave up the ghost. Ordered this and could not be happier. Seems to be accurate and it has a feature whereby it will take three blood pressure measurements and then average those over a short period of time. Seems to be well-built and sturdy. I do not really need the bluetooth wireless capability, but I guess it is good to have to sync with other devices and their apps (like health apps).
on October 11, 2015
Was impressed when I saw my neurologist's assistant using almost the exact same model. I've been on and off different blood pressure meds and spent some time in the hospital, and it's numbers have been consistent even with my doctor doing the old school (and most accurate) manual method. I trust it's accuracy, and the app on my IPhone is great and easy to use with the Bluetooth option. I'm still trying to find an app that works the same way on my Kindle Fire, however.
on April 9, 2017
Easy to use. Easy to pair with my iPhone. The app makes it easy to record settings. I took it I to the doctors office the last time I was in and it matched the reading the nurse got the old fashioned way.

I am satisfied with my purchase.
on April 23, 2016
I have been using various wrist cuffs for some time and they aren't entirely consistent in what they say reading to reading. I went with this model arm cuff for home use based on the Consumer Reports rating and it has been great. The cuff placement is not finicky like I heard some are, and I have never gotten an error message of any kind. I use the setting where it takes three readings at one minute apart and then averages them. When I sync the data to my phone (which is not required) I can see the three readings, and they are very close to each other. This is a winner. It also comes with an AC adapter, but I wanted to see how long four AA batteries would last. It has been several weeks of daily use (with three readings each time) and the batteries are still going strong. (I bought this myself and did NOT receive anything for my review.)