OMRON 7 Series Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.5 x 3.6 x 2.49 inches|
|Item Weight||0.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Manage/track up to 90 readings on your monitor and unlimited readings and users on your smartphone with the free Omron app; Fits adult wrists ranging from 5.3" to 8.5" in circumference, and also detects irregular heartbeats
- Omron exclusives: Cuff Wrap Guide to alert you if the cuff is wrapped too loosely; Heart Zone Guidance activates inflation when your wrist is at heart level; Hypertension Indicator alerts you if systolic/diastolic measurements are above normal range
- Bluetooth connectivity with the FREE Omron Connect app (on select iOS & Android devices) stores unlimited readings and users; works with Amazon Alexa enabled devices using the Omron Health skill
- Omron is the #1 recommended home blood pressure monitor brand by doctors and pharmacists for clinically accurate home monitoring, and the #1 selling manufacturer of home blood pressure monitors for over 40 years
- Note: Blood pressure varies constantly due to many factors including stress, time of day, and how you wrap the cuff, may affect your blood pressure
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Omron 7 Series Wireless wrist monitor also automatically averages up to your last 3 readings over a period of 10 minutes for a more accurate picture of your heart's health. This wrist blood pressure monitor stores up to 90 readings for 1 user in the monitor, or unlimited readings when used with the Omron Connect app, allowing you to keep a comprehensive recording of your readings over time and monitor any fluctuations in your readings. The app also lets you view your trend graphs and charts, and share as needed with your family, caregivers, or physicians. The Omron Connect app works with iOS and Android devices (with select iOS and Android devices.
- Product Dimensions : 0.5 x 3.6 x 2.49 inches; 3.17 Ounces
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : August 22, 2019
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/OMRC7
- ASIN : B01BL48A8C
- Best Sellers Rank: #33,630 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Helps guide your wrist to heart level, the proper height for consistent and precise readings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Omron Gold Blood Pressure Monitor, Portable Wireless Wrist Monitor, Digital Bluetooth Blood Pressure Machine, Stores Up to 200 Readings for Two Users (100 Readings Each)
Omron Platinum Blood Pressure Monitor, Premium Upper Arm Cuff, Digital Bluetooth Blood Pressure Machine, Storesup To 200 Readings for Two Users (100 Readings Each)
Omron Silver Blood Pressure Monitor, Upper Arm Cuff, Digital Bluetooth Blood Pressure Machine, Storesup To 80 Readings
Omron Evolve Bluetooth Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Portable, Onepiece Design – Works with Amazon Alexa by Omron
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Discussed with the doctor, he said that wrist monitors are only for those, who can't fit the regular arm cuffs.
One positive thing is the app you can download and to keep track of your vitals, if you are able to obtain it lol
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.