Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on October 3, 2011
How many of us start trying to figure out the meaning of happiness and a happy life once we have turned 25 or 30 or 35? How many of us find that we are ingrained with habits and beliefs that take forever to reprogram in our minds?

Our children are where we need to start. If we start them believing in the seven ideas of Deepak Chopra early in life, the will not have to reprogram themselves at 30. Just take a look at his lessons for life.

- Anything is Possible
- Giving and Getting
- What You Do Comes Back to You
- Creating Peace
- Growing What You Want
- Be Open to Life
- Your Place in the World

I have four biological children and four adopted children, all who have different needs. This book pulls them all together. Following what Deepok Chopra has to say about building a happy life, makes me feel like I am putting my children on the road to a happy life. Perfect.
on July 30, 2013
I ordered this book for our daughter a month or so ago. I must say, I think it's even better than I had expected. It has really colorful pictures and each point the author makes about how to live a happy life is simple and very true. While the points aren't necessarily deep, they are truthful and something all of us, adults included, should focus on for living a happy life. While I think it will be a great book for our kids for many years, I'm planning on giving it as gift for high school graduation and will probably think of several other reasons to give the book. It just sends a really great message about what's important and what to focus your energy on. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to teach their kids about what's important in life or for anyone who needs a reminder...
on April 3, 2015
I love the simplicity in which this book teaches what Deepak Chopra has been sharing with adults for so long. I have been searching for just such a book for years and years and am thrilled to find this one. I hope that he and others in this area of spiritual growth will start writing more and more books like this for children. My three daughters (ranging in ages from 7 to 12) all enjoyed this book very much and appreciated and understood its lessons! Keep up the good work and please keep these books coming!
on December 17, 2014
My four year old loves this book. The wording is terse and to the point but the pictures are very vibrant and abstract. She wants me to read this over and over many times and wants to talk about the pictures. The pictures are a good stimulant for her when I ask her what she makes of them. It is a great tool to teach her the foundation for a happy life and that happiness lies in her decisions and in the way she looks at things and not in what others think or do.
on June 20, 2013
I have shared this book with my class over and over. Yet again Deepak is offering his amazing insights to the world of children through thought provoking text and pictures. I can't wait until my Molly is old enough for me to share this with her
on March 7, 2017
Excellent product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2016
The book is a great message but the print writing is very very small. It (the text box)is supposed to pop up when you touch it, it sometimes does and sometimes does not. I would purchase it in paper not as a Kindle book.
on February 16, 2015
I bought this for my grandchildren as they get to read a book at bedtime. I'm hoping to infuse some good Deepak Chopra into their early life, he's such a wonderful spiritual guide for our generation. The illustrations are just beautiful.
on December 24, 2010
A wonderful children's book, fun illustrations and a great message.
I hold that we can't start early enough offering our children and grand children
a way to look at life that shows them their true power in this world.
A quote from the book sums it up "There's something incredible inside of you. The power to make all your dreams come true."
My grand kids love it!
On My Way To A Happy Life
on April 3, 2017
The messages are full of positive life lessons and the illustrations are unbelievably beautiful!! Love it for all ages!!