- "Courtney Hunt delivers another smoldering read with Once a Bridesmaid...You will enjoy taking the journey to happily ever after with Lauren and Kyle and if you've read Forever A Bridesmaid, you'll love the cameo appearances of Matthew and Erin, the hero and heroine of the first book in the series...I am eagerly waiting for Book Three in this series! Put Courtney Hunt on your auto-buy list today!!!" --Heather, Amazon Reviewer
- "Courtney Hunt is great at creating likable characters that leave you completely invested in their story." -Kristine Twigg, Amazon reviewer
- "Easy reading that grabs you from the beginning." -Ci A. Hawkins, Amazon Reviewer
- "Courtney Hunt has written a story about a woman who finds herself falling in love in spite of her belief that love does not last and a man with the patience to wait for her." -Amazon customer
- "I couldn't put it down and it was a page turner." -Chris Linhart, Amazon reviewer
- "Absolutely loved it. It has just the right amount of everything to make a story great. It was such a good read." -Sherry Westendorf, Amazon reviewer
- "A sweet sexy romantic comedy with enough erotic heat to capture your attention and some very charming characters that are lovingly nurtured to brilliant colors by Ms. Hunt." -Kindle Customer
- "Another cute one!" -E. Foley, Amazon reviewer
- "Great love story to read. I can't wait to go back and read book one to this series as well." -Kim Sparks, Amazon reviewer
- "A very good, light read that makes you want more." -NJ Reasor, Amazon reviewer
- "Once a Bridesmaid was not only a romance story but also a comedy...Looking forward to more books by this author." -Amazon customer
- "I loved that the author reversed the roles a bit from the usual romance tropes, making the girl the one afraid of commitment...the HEA was perfect." -Amazon customer
About the Author
Courtney Hunt writes the kind of books she loves to read--sexy contemporary romances with witty humor and heartwarming emotion.
Courtney is a die-hard Disney, Harry Potter, and Star Trek fangirl. She lives near Washington DC with her own Prince Charming and their son.
In addition to her Kindle Scout winning title, The Lost Art of Second Chances, Courtney is the author of the heartwarming Cupid's Coffeeshop series and the popular Always a Bridesmaid series.
Visit her website for a FREE starter library at courtney-hunt.com or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.