Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Once More With Feeling Anamorphic Widescreen

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 5, 2009, 4:39:58 PM PDT
P. Chrysan says:
While I understand why most of the episodes are in fullscreen, why is Once More With Feeling not in anamorphic widescreen? It's my favorite episode of Buffy and I don't enjoy watching it in a tiny little window in the center of my widescreen television!

Posted on Aug 18, 2009, 12:29:26 PM PDT
Because it's in full screen with the top and bottom blacked out to make it look cinematic. Since it was shot in 4:3 and altered I guess that's why, still a pain though.

Posted on Oct 17, 2009, 10:21:03 PM PDT
F. Lee says:
^ Wrong. Once More With Feeling is the only episode that was shot and produced in widescreen (for the U.S at least), nothing was blocked or chopped off. I agree it is very annoying and it would be nice if they re-released all the dvds in anamorphic widescreen or something.

Posted on Oct 21, 2009, 9:43:19 AM PDT
Just because it was aired in wide screen does not mean it was shot that way. Do you think they bought all new equipment just to shoot 1 episode?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 5, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 21, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about