Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on May 30, 2017
Interesting to read.
on April 23, 2017
Good insight
on March 18, 2017
Anything about Jeff Bezos is extremely interesting and surprising. Bezos is SO special. Can' t find anyone like him.
on August 21, 2016
Short book that is worth the read whether you are simply interested in business or looking to do business with Amazon in a small or big way.
I wish there was something like this that is more current.
on June 5, 2016
Great book. Loved reading it and I went back in my records to see when I first started using Amazon (1998)
I followed Jeff's additions to Amazon and kept on buying. I have recommended this book to many and I have thanked the person that told me about it.
on May 10, 2016
Don't waste your time with this!!!
on April 26, 2016
Many of Amazon's lessons are followed by the aspiring teams of today (focus on time to makers, hacker culture, sales vs profitability and relentless focus on the customer) and these has been carefully assembled by the author.
on March 12, 2016
To run a company knowingly is making loss, and yet have the guts and vision to know that it didn't matter, takes balls
on February 27, 2016
It's hard to find much information about Jeff Bezos but this book is a decent biography. The book itself is tiny, my reaction when receiving the book was gushing when I saw how small and cute it was compared to the other large biographies I've read. If you're interested in Amazon this is a good book to get.
on July 4, 2015
I was hoping to get a feel for the principles that have driven the rise of Amazon and this book delivered. The right questions are raised about the company's impact on competition in the online commerce space.

There is good background from multiple sources on the personality of founder Jeff Bezos with balanced insights on his management style and focus.