- Shipping Weight: 24 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NFZMHKS
- Average Customer Review: 306 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,007 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
One Fast Cat Exercise Wheel
|Price:||$199.00 & FREE Shipping|
- One size fits most—48" diameter ensures no spinal curvature, with a 10" wide running track for feline footing. Wheel can support cats of up to 25 lbs.
- Easy assembly and open design allows cats to enter from either side; roller blade wheel covers included free of charge with all orders
- Made of 100% recycled plastics; sturdy but lightweight, it can be easily lifted and moved around. Running surface uses EVA foam to cushion the cat's steps and prevent claws from catching. Wheel can be easily wiped down with wet towel or hosed down for quick cleaning.
- Cats will require training to use the wheel. While some cats may use the wheel immediately without prompting, cats in general do not have a natural instinct to run on the wheel and will need to be taught before they will start using it on their own. Visit our website for training videos or contact us for tips and tricks on getting your cat to use the wheel.
- RETURNS: We accept returns for up to 60 days after receipt of the wheel to ensure that you have time to train your cat to the wheel. We provide a $150 refund ($49 restocking fee to recoup shipping and replace parts that cannot be reused) and we do NOT provide pre-paid return labels
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A bored cat is an unhappy cat, and without a stimulating environment, cats can get bored quickly. That's why we created our One Fast Cat exercise wheel. The wheel gives cats a safe outlet for energy that would otherwise manifest in destructive or unwanted behaviors, like clawing at the furniture, racing through the halls, or harassing their humans. Being entirely cat-driven, the wheel needs no batteries or power source, and it can be used by the cat without any assistance. Some training will be required—cats do not have a natural instinct to run on a wheel—but once your cat learns how to use their new toy, they'll hop on it throughout the day, usually going for a quick sprint or two every few hours.
In addition to burning off excess energy, the wheel can help burn off extra calories, too. It may take more time and dedication to get a chubby cat running on a regular basis, but once they do, you'll start to see them slim down into their more svelte selves. A One Fast Cat exercise wheel is an excellent tool for keeping your cat happy and healthy.
For most cats, it takes time and patience for them to start using the wheel. While some cats may jump right on and go, many others will need some training before they know how to use their new toy (check out our training video for training tips). We understand that it can take a couple weeks, sometimes even a month or more of daily training, before a cat starts using the wheel on their own. The best advice we can give you is to be patient. To give you time to work with your cat on the wheel, we allow returns on our wheels for up to 60 days after receipt. If the wheel just doesn't work out for your cat, you can contact us to start a return. Please be aware that we provide a $150 refund on used wheels (the remaining $49 goes towards recouping shipping fees and replacing parts that cannot be reused) and that we do not provide pre-paid return labels.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It was pretty easy to put together and is easy to clean. I'm very happy with it and glad I got it for him.
As to the wobble issue that some people have described, in addition to watching the troubleshooting videos, be sure to check whether your floors are completely level -- chances are good that they are not! If any one of the legs has a little give under it -- even a few millimeters difference -- you may need to add a little shim under that leg. The quick solution for me was simply to get a little stack of post-it notes and add a few under the corners where needed. I live in an old home with wood floors. While they appear level, there are natural subtle irregularities in the floor that translate into a shimmy on the properly-assembled wheel. One design modification that would help would be screw-in footings that could be easily adjusted as necessary for each home's situation. The same solution is used to minimize vibration on other products with a horizontal spinning axis, for example, a front-loading washing machine. Also, if you are placing the wheel on fluffy carpeting, that will add "give" under the footings that increases the wobble. If you place a little square of something flat and solid under each footing to spread the downward force more evenly over the carpet, this may help with both leveling and reducing the "give" caused by the carpet pile.
Overall, this is a great product and I am thrilled with the purchase.
If you have a very active breed of cat like a Bengal, maybe it they would enjoy it. My average American housecats could not have cared less about it. Live and learn....
I'm 25... female ... took me about an hour to put this wheel together. It's definitely not easy... but I wouldn't say ridiculously hard. Watch the video they send you... he helps a lots. The hardest part was snapping the center pieces in.
The material is cheap. I snapped a middle piece in the wrong direction and had to pull it out. It chipped way too easy. That said... fully assembled it is strong and hold my cats weight just fine. I'm not worried.
I was also worried because most of the review and videos show energetic bengals and other cats. I was really worried my cat wouldnt care for it.
My cat is almost two and a slightly overweight orange tabby. Indoor house cat. He loves it! He sniffed it the first night... and wasn't interested. But once I showed him how to use it and motivated him with a few treats... he has completely started using it on his own. I've had it three days now.
The only other thing to mention is the traction pads. He seems to be doing a number on them quickly...but they are replaceable it looks like and not very expensive.
Overall totally worth is if you have a over energetic house cat that likes to expel his energy on you at night instead of letting you sleep. I woke up this morning to a happy passed out kitty.
However, the customer service team at One Fast Cat was great to work with, everyone I interacted with - from troubleshooting team to return processing team, everyone handled my complaint with professionalism, courtesy and grace. The also provided the option of partial credit for compensating the imperfect product if I chose to keep it as-is. In the end, I chose to take the partial credit and donate the wheel to a cat-rescue foster home. Their customer service quality has matched the standard amazon.com established and I applaud them for that.
Most recent customer reviews
I'll give this one to my brother, and buy another one in a different color.