"I highly recommend it."
- John Njoroge, speaker and radio host at Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
"Ladd takes you on a thrilling mission to make life's most exciting and impactful discovery."
- Frank Turek, award-winning author of Stealing From God and I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
"A fascinating glimpse into the world of a Marine fighter pilot."
-Melissa Cain Travis, Assistant Professor of Christian Apologetics, Houston Baptist University
"Recommended for those seeking truth and those who need encouragement in their Christian faith."
- Michael Licona, author of The Resurrection of Jesus: A New Historiographical Approach
"Valuable insights for anyone examining faith and the eternal questions of what matters most."
- Rye Barcott, author of It Happened On the Way to War
"Jason writes with courage on a topic (and in a world) that needs it."
- Tom Morkes, CEO of Insurgent Publishing
"A fresh perspective on the challenges and joys of following Jesus Christ."
- Karl Johnson, Lt. Col., USMC (Ret.); Director, C.S. Lewis Institute-Chicago
"One of those few rare books. Entertaining and informative."
- Caleb Nelson, Director of Resources, Ratio Christi
"This book will transform your heart and strengthen the heart of your family."
-Susan Irene Fox, blogger and teacher
"A must read for service members, parents, and their children."
-Michael Silva, pastor and former USMC Captain
"You will be stirred to the point of action."
- John M., husband, father, and Marine
"A spiritual roadmap for those at various places on their own journeys."
- Joseph Heschmeyer, blogger and Seminarian at Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kansas City
A Marine fighter pilot embarks on the greatest mission of all: the pursuit of truth.
Jason B. Ladd realizes that while he's ready to defend his country, he is unprepared for his most important decisions as a husband and father.
In One of the Few, Ladd pulls from his extensive military training to offer a compelling defense of the Christian faith as he warns seekers to avoid spiritual apathy and offers effective Christian tactics for withstanding spiritual attacks.
Filled with deeply personal stories, this compelling book comes directly from the spirit of a man with the soul of a marine, the mind of a fighter, the heart of a father, and a commitment to Christ.