- File Size: 1822 KB
- Print Length: 36 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Archangel Ink (October 10, 2015)
- Publication Date: October 10, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B016H5649W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#741,656 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #123 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Movements > Existentialism
- #458 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Movements > Existentialism
- #694 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Religious
No One Home: A Guidebook to Discovering the Simplicity of Being Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 36 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
See that?' Proceeding with tender attentiveness to the reader's need to see everything for himself.
He reminds us repeatedly "Do not settle for any answers...no answer could ever capture the aliveness of this" while pointing to the reader's own experience. Lott reminds me of an optometrist fitting you for glasses, if you have ever had that experience. It is as if he goes, 'now look here. is that better than this? Good, now this one? Or this one? Good. Now tell me if you can see this. If not, now look at this. Now this way. OK.' And I can tell you, if you relax and enjoy the process with honest curiosity, you will know directly what the buddhas and bodhisattvas have been pointing to all these centuries. Just like getting new glasses!
I recommend this book to anyone who has suffered separateness enough and is ready to be done with it.
If not, try this. See that? Good.'
Thanks Joey for your very incite full writing.
Most recent customer reviews
"There is seeing happening, and normally we assume that it is my seeing .Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Movements > Existentialism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Movements > Existentialism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Religious