Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on October 12, 2016
I watched this story from the begining. Seeing pics of all the older characters is so fun. Takes you right back. I'm glad I bought this book. It was fun to relive the 40 years of story and people. Had so much fun reading this and seeing all the old pics.
on August 3, 2013
In April of 2011, when those fools at ABC/Disney cancelled my beloved One Life To Live, not only was I heartbroken, but I vowed to fight for my show. I, along with many other fans, gathered outside the ABC studio in Manhattan to give our support and love to the cast and crew of this wonderful show. Many of the fans were carrying this book and I was surprised that I didn't have it! Had to order it! Now that my show is back on line, the next time I go to the Connecticut studio, I'll be bringing it with me for autographs! Long Live One Life To Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on August 29, 2011
This book is a must read for those longtime fans of the soap opera "One Life To Live." The book gives you all of the first 30 years of history of the show and its characters. The book itself is beautiful as are the photos of all the characters, some of whom are long gone but not forgotten.
I bought this book used off the Amazon website from Powell's Books and the book came wrapped up very nicely and was in near perfect condition, including the book jacket. A surprise bonus is that it's a first edition!
The purchase far exceeded my expectations.
on February 27, 2013
I purchased this before One Life to Live went off the air. I had watched the show almost since it started and wanted a reminder of some of the characters and story lines over the years. It was nice to read and refresh my memories of a great show. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves OLTL, as I do.
on December 5, 2012
I liked reading through and looking at all the photos in this book. I was an off-an-on watcher so some parts helped fill in the gaps. I wish it would have had more info on the later years. It seems to go into great detail in the beginning and then gloss over a lot of stuff in the second half of the book.
on February 23, 2011
Received this item within the time promised. (actually within 4 days of ordering) Item came to me in better condition than I imagined.
I would have to say that this vendor was true to their word and did not exaggerate the condition of their item. I would recommend you use this vendor - I am very pleased with my purchase.
on March 31, 2001
I HAVE BEEN A BIG FAN OF OLTL FOR 25 YEARS. THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING I COULD WANT IN COVERING MY FAVORITE SOAP OPERA. THE INTERVIEWS, PHOTOS, RESEARCH DONE MR. WARNER IS OUTSTANDING. IT BROUGHT BACK SOME GREAT MEMORIES FROM THE PAST 25 YEARS. ALL FANS OF ONE LIFE TO LIVE AND SOAPS SHOULD OWN THIS GREAT PIECE OF WORK. A WONDERFUL BOOK DEDICATED TO A WONDERFUL SHOW THAT FILLED MANY OF MY AFTERNOONS. A MUST READ.
on June 24, 2013
i thought the book was excellent and goes with my all my children and geneal hospital. the book was also in very good condition. thank you very much.
on February 21, 2013
This was a gift. Delivery and product was as expected. I hope the person I gave it to would give it a 5 star
on January 15, 2015
The book was in good condition, but had long, gray or blond hairs in the packaging and in the book itself. Other than that it was good.