Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 4, 2014
book is great read the characters are fun what I did not like was how the heroin turned out to be world famous as did the hero that said I loved how the hero was Asperger's but it was never brought up or even mentioned the traits he displayed just made him read like it . I liked how neither the hero or the heroin was trying to force the other to make a commitment . the man was like able not the sex obsessed jerk Nora has written about flaw that has made me shake my head and try to figure out why the girl would tolerate the basted not just slap the hell out of him and uninvited or initiated nibbling on her lip other then it might cause him to hurt her lip. I love how Nora wrote the book but some time there needs to be a little more reality I probably would have graded it hire except I just read part one of the Brides quartet it was a thousand time better the character were more real even her hero .a laugh and by the end of the book you really do want the couple to get together
on March 27, 2015
This was a great book....15 years ago. While I am a huge Nora Roberts Fan and love to follow the MacGregor family, I am disappointed that Nora puts a new cover on her old books and then I buy them for full price not realizing I had read them before. Additionally, a lot of her books are dated.
3 people found this helpful
on November 11, 2017
I loved this book. I am currently reading the McGregors series and getting a kick out of them. May bot be for everyone but works for me.
on February 9, 2017
I love Nora Roberts! I am in the midst of reading all the MacGregors...one of many and as usual, a great read!
on March 27, 2015
Somehow I ended reading this book out of order in the MacGregor series, but it still seemed complete and whole without the context of the other stories. Roberts always spins an incredible, happily ever after tale, which is what make her audience clamor for the next book. If there is any criticism at all, she might have provided just a tiny bit more time explaining why the male protagonist was so surly and moody. But really, it is a Nora Roberts novel. What's not to love.
on November 10, 2015
Some of her trilogies are excellent this was not, I realize it was not a trilogy but for lack of a better word. I would purchase anything with Nora Roberts name on it I have enjoyed so many of her books.
Love it
on June 10, 2014
It's not all about art, it's a book about whether there are coincidences, or chance. It's a book about whether you are determined and will stick to goals, or leave it to chance. Lots of talent there. Whether a person wants to mix and mingle and socialize, or be a recluse.
choices choices.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Grant Cambell and Gennie Grandeaux meet on the lonely coast of Maine. The setting is a lighthouse, and the readers
find out how the two characters light up each others lives.
on June 27, 2015
I just start reading Nora Roberts books and I just love them. The first one I read was One Man's Art. I just love The MacGregors Book Series.