- File Size: 1807 KB
- Print Length: 276 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Branch Publishing (November 10, 2016)
- Publication Date: November 10, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M71ZXQA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #48,463 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $8.00 (73%)
One Monday Prayer: Inspirational Romance (A Contemporary Christian Fiction Romance) (Diamond Lake Series Book 5) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 276 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
One Monday Prayer is a Christmas (holiday) Christian romance where we meet Angie, Serenah’s cousin that we heard about in a previous book who is from Tampa. I love the depth of character that Chapin creates with Angie and how real-life he creates his characters in these books. She’s a young widow who has just gone through a tragic fire to her apartment and Serenah encourages her to travel to the Inn on the Lake to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas. Angie has gone through the grieving time over the last two years, but now is introduced to dating again.
We are also introduced to Connor again, who is Katie’s brother that helped her shoot pics at Serenah and Charlie’s wedding. Chapin shows us the vulnerable side of Connor, a very real quality that sometimes guys try to hide. Yet again, Chapin takes us through the story on real-life characteristics and through each step he shows an honorable Christian point of view through the character’s attitudes and behaviors.
I thoroughly enjoy this Christmas Christian romance and recommend each book in the series. Each book can be read as a stand alone, but I think by reading them in order you get a more complete story of the series...but you can enjoy them singularly too.
that you met in the previous books in this series. I love the way Scripture is used to
connect the dots and bring truth to all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary