Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 587 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,057 reviews
on March 3, 2014
Hi. This book was really thought provoking for any adult who has thought that they do not spend enough time with their Moms. Or for those that find in difficult to make time for their Moms. It truely touches the heart and makes us realize how special the love of a real Mom is. Not all of us have Moms that truely give to us unselfishly and make a lifetime of sacrifices for us but for those of us that do this is a touching book without making us feel too guilty if we are a bit guilty. It also provokes the idea of if we can indeed have one more day with a lost and cherished loved one. I enjoyed this book and I recommend it. It will make you laugh and it will bring you to tears. Both depending on the relationship you have or had with your Mom.Peace and Blessings.
on May 5, 2017
A thought-provoking quick read. I, too, lost my mother earlier than we ever thought would happen and the tale of shame is one I know (but not for the same reason's as Chick's), so this book is life-applicable. I wish I could have that one more day. A well-told ghost story, Mitch Albom. Bravo.
on November 24, 2015
I hadn't read anything by Mitch Albom since "Tuesdays with Morrie" many years ago. I saw his appearance on Fox & Friends and decided to order his newest book. While on the Amazon site I also bought his three previous books, and I was totally blown away by his writing style and his ability to make me believe there's more to the afterlife than I'd believed previously.
on December 29, 2014
I loved this book so much; having lost my oldest son this past June I was so touched and moved that as soon as I finished, I turned to page one and started all over again. Made me sad, yet inspired; all I want is just one more day with my boy. He passed away unexpectedly and tragically and I never got a chance to say goodbye or get that last hug and kiss and I love you Mom that I would get each time we visited. Our last 2 conversations were via the phone (2 days before he died) and via text (1 day before he slipped into a week long coma which he never came out of). I feel like I can't let him go because I need that proper goodbye...... This book left me feeling like maybe one day I'll get my wish.
on March 9, 2017
Love this book, and the movie, I lost my mother in 2012 and this book talks about a grown man seeing his mother for one more day, can't tell you more without giving it away, good book
on December 5, 2016
This is a beautiful and touching mother and son story that will make you reconsider how you treat your own mother.:)

I hope my review has been helpful to you. It encourages me to continue writing and updating my reviews. Please leave a comment if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer if I can be of help.
on September 28, 2014
This book like all of Mitch Albom's books engulfs you totally into a world of spiritual uplifting. You identifies with the characters and even the slightest piece of this transformation stays with you. Mr. Albom is a brilliant writer and his brief introductions into the spiritual world causes "men" to pause and in my case "woman". I am in a book club entitled "12 Women and a Book" and we have read all but one of Mr. Albom's books and with every discussion and ratings his books top our charts, everytime. I have recommended all of Mr. Albom's books to anyone I feel a spiritual connection, whether it's in line at the grocery store or with intimate friends and co-workers. I rated this book a five because I recommended this book and when I began reading it, I realized I had read the hard copy years ago before even joining my book club. Needless to say, Mr. Albom's literary input guides my spirit whether I want it to do so or not.
on October 14, 2015
This is the fourth of four Mitch Albom books I have read thus far. He writes the most heartwarming stories that will bring you to tears and truly make you consider the choices in your own life. After reading Tuesdays with Morrie, I was hooked on Mitch Albom. Once you start reading, you won't want to stop and when you've finished reading this book, you'll be searching for your next Mitch Albom story. If you enjoy reading about matters of the heart, you'll enjoy this book too.
on July 3, 2017
This is a really nice written short story about a relationship with a mother. Recommended for a quick read and put into perspective the short time we have to make things right.
on July 29, 2017
I enjoyed this super quick read. It wasn't what I expected, which was nice and refreshing. Mitch Albom is consistently entertaining.