Other Sellers on Amazon
One More For The Fans
- Low Return Rate: 29% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "lynard skynard dvd"
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
One More For The Fans (Live)
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Loud & Proud Records team and Lynyrd Skynyrd have enjoyed success together for over 15 years and we are proud to continue the tradition with the release of the 2 CD/DVD Lynyrd Skynyrd - One More For The Fans, a celebration of the band s incredible musical legacy.
On one special night last November 12, 2014, at a live event headlined by Lynyrd Skynyrd, an extraordinary collection of artists came together at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, GA to perform the music of Skynyrd, one of the most influential bands of our time. The unique concert featured incredible performances by Lynyrd Skynyrd, including an unforgettable rendition of Travelin Man, performed as a duet between Johnny Van Zant and his late brother Ronnie, who appeared via archival video.
Special guests who took the stage that night include Gregg Allman who performed his bluesy version of the classic Tuesday s Gone, Cheap Trick doing Gimme Back My Bullets, Peter Frampton rocking out to Call Me The Breeze, Alabama doing Gimme Three Steps as well as appearances by Trace Adkins, Blackberry Smoke, Charlie Daniels, Gov t Mule, Warren Haynes, John Hiatt, Randy Houser, Jason Isbell, Jamey Johnson, Aaron Lewis, moe., O.A.R., Robert Randolph, Donnie Van Zant and an all-star band led by Don Was, performing songs from Lynyrd Skynyrd s extensive catalog of music.
As part of the campaign to save the Fox Theatre from demolition in 1976, Lynyrd Skynyrd recorded their live album, One More From The Road, at the landmark theatre. The title Lynyrd Skynyrd - One More For The Fans, was inspired by that legendary album s title.
With a catalog of over 60 albums and sales beyond 30 million worldwide, Rock & Roll Hall of Famers Lynyrd Skynyrd remains a cultural icon that appeals to multiple generations. Lynyrd Skynyrd continues to build on the legacy that began over 40 years ago in Jacksonville, Florida. Their last album, Last of a Dyin Breed, debuted at #14 on the Billboard Top 200, making it their highest charting album since 1977.
Led by core members Gary Rossington (guitar), Johnny Van Zant (vocals) and Rickey Medlocke (guitar), along with longtime drummer Michael Cartellone, the band also includes Mark "Sparky" Matejka (guitar), Johnny Colt (bass), Peter Keys (keyboards), Dale Krantz Rossington (Honkettes backing vocals) and Carol Chase (Honkettes backing vocals).
1. Whiskey Rock-A-Roller performed by Randy Houser
2. You Got That Right performed by Robert Randolph & Jimmy Hall
3. Saturday Night Special performed by Aaron Lewis
4. Workin For MCA performed by Blackberry Smoke
5. Don't Ask Me No Questions performed by O.A.R.
6. Gimme Back My Bullets performed by Cheap Trick
7. The Ballad of Curtis Loew performed by moe & John Hiatt
8. Simple Man performed by Gov't Mule
9. That Smell performed by Warren Haynes
10. Four Walls of Raiford performed by Jamey Johnson
11. I Know A Little performed by Jason Isbell
12. Call Me The Breeze performed by Peter Frampton
13. What's Your Name performed by Trace Adkins
14. Down South Jukin performed by Charlie Daniels & Donnie Van Zant
15. Gimme Three Steps performed by Alabama
16. Tuesday's Gone performed by Gregg Allman
17. Travelin Man performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd With Jonny and Ronnie Ronnie on big screen
18. Free Bird - performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd
19. Sweet Home Alabama performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd and the entire cast
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hearing a set list list that places Free Bird in the middle and Needle and The Spoon and Call Me The Breeze as the last tracks is great.
It sounds crisp and fresh, I hope they can manage Nuthin' Fancy and Gimme Back My Bullets next.