BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 16, 2010
I checked this book out from the library before I purchased it but there were so many great projects and ideas that I couldn't just borrow it. I needed to own it. The projects are great and very inspiring for future knitting projects. I can't get enough of this book. I would also suggest purchasing her earlier work One Skein: 30 Quick Projects to Knit or Crochet with just one skein projects, I also really enjoyed that one and also had to purchase my own copy after checking it out from the library.
on February 22, 2016
As previous reviewers mentioned this book has some cute ideas but not a lot of fresh ideas. So similar to previous books. Kind of a disappointment.
on February 27, 2017
Item was as described and shipped promptly.
on May 8, 2016
Nice for quick projects or for inspiration.
on December 7, 2010
This book arrived quickly and in very good condition. The projects are trendy, attractive and creative. The photos are great! They clearly show the knitting details that are important to visualize the project details, as well as creating the excitement to make everything in the book! I already started knitting the handwarmers for my boyfriend!
on March 28, 2013
While I like the idea of projects that can be completed with only one skein, these projects were not worthy even of a beginner.
on December 3, 2015
I am very satisfied with my order.
on February 20, 2015
A great way to have patterns for small projects that have impact and fun.
on October 7, 2015
Love all the projects
on May 1, 2015
Great Book, Great Service, A+ Vendor !! Thank You.