|Product Dimensions||4.33 x 3.54 x 4.33 inches|
|Item model number||M012-LFV2Mx2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||This product contains small parts and it is not a toy. Keep it away from children.|
|Item Weight||2.25 ounces|
2X One-Piece Large 27 mm Breastshield w/Valve, Membrane for Medela Pumps; Can Replace PersonalFit Shield & Connector; Simple Wishes Bra & Medela Quick Clean Micro Steam Bag Compatible;Made by Maymom
- 2x One-Piece (meaning shield and bottle are fused together, not removable) Breastshield (27 mm, suitable for mothers with nipple diameters of 25-26 mm AFTER a pumping session), 2 Valves, 4 Membranes; Compatible with all Medela pumps except FreeStyle, Maxi, Sonata and Harmony.
- US FDA registered medical device (No. D192499); Products are inspected by US FDA. Complies with US FDA and EUstandards for containers that contact food and class II medical device; Test reports are online for your reference;
- Retail poly-bag packed; sealed by the manufacturer - Maymom, not Medela
- Made of Bisphenol-A (BPA)/DEHP-free material and all components are steam safe for sterilization.
- Available in various sizes (13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 36 mm) for purchase.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Maymom cares for each mom
- Maymom always cares about mothers' needs on the path of breastfeeding. For years, we hear mothers' voice for customized, comfortable and easy- to- use tools. Maymom products feature safety, efficiency and credibility that you can count on.
Maymom MyFit Pump Kit
Contents: 2 Breastshields, 4 Valves, 6 Membranes, 2 Tubes
- Hygienic replacement kit compatible with Medela Pump in Style pump parts
- Various sizes of Breastshield to choose for optimal pumping comforts
- Same suction as OEM parts
- BPA/DEHP free; FDA and EU compliant for food contacts
- Work with Simple Wishes hands-free pumping bras
- Great replacement kit for medela pump parts
- Interchangeable with Medela Pump in Style Pump Parts
Built-in One-piece Breastshield
Valve and Membrane
Simple Wishes Compatible
As the breastshield is one-piece design, you may have to change the way of inserting the shield into a hands free bra.
Known compatible hands free bra
Non-Compatible hands free bra
Your Size, Optimal Comfort
- Available in wide range of sizes from 15mm-36mm
- Get the right size, and enjoy the ergonomic comfort for better output without pains
- Refer to the FAQ below for size selection guidance.
- It is marked at the end of the nipple tunnel.
Other Option for Purchase
- Detachable breastshields, made by Maymom, are also available for medela lovers.
- It is preferable for easy assembly and disassembly for cleaning and nice adaptability to all hands-free bras.
Other Option for Purchase
- Maymom released two kinds of base connectors for medela users. You can check them out on the product table below.
- Available shield sizes from Maymom: 10mm-32mm.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is the breastshield detachable from the bottle connector?
A: No. This breastshield is ONE-PIECE design. Such a design leaves no seams for air leaking and no chance of dropping milk. The disadvantage is that it can't be used with some home-made hands-free bras.
Q: Can I use a hands-free bra with this kit?
A: Yes and no. Being the one-piece design, the breastshield is only compatible with some hands-free bras on the market, like Simple Wishes. You will change the way you are used to inserting the Medela two-piece shield into the bra. However, some home-made bras do not have an optimal design in the opening, thus they cannot be used with this kit.
Q: How do I choose the breastshield size?
A: Firstly, measure your nipple diameter (ND). You can use any available nipple ruler on the market or Maymom has one that you can download to print. Ideally, we suggest that the measurement be done right AFTER a pumping session; then first try a breastshield that is 1-2 mm larger than your ND. If you happen to measure the ND BEFORE pumping, then try a breastshield size 2-4mm larger. Because the nipple elasticity of each mother is different, this suggestion is only a start. The best fit of a breastshield can never be learned until you actually try one out. If you are still not sure, consult a lactation consultant.
Q: Where can I find the size marking on the breastshield?
A: It is marked at the end of the nipple tunnel.
Q: Why is there no suction or low suction power?
A: 1. Please check if you have installed the valve and membrane. Many new mothers forget to do so.
2. When installed, make sure the membrane is facing the same direction of the Maymom logo on the breastshield.
3. Make sure the membrane can lay flat on the valve when it is in the in-use position (meaning the valve opening is pointing upside, not sideways).
4. Make sure the air path in the breastshield is not blocked.
5. If you can't solve the issue, contact the seller with a photo of your setup for help.
Q: Can I boil the parts in water?
A: Yes. Before using for the first time and once daily, sterilize all parts with water steam for 15 minutes or in boiling water for 5 minutes. After each use, disassemble all parts, clean with soapy water, and rinse with tap water. When using boiling water, make sure to cover all parts with water to avoid melting.
Q: Are they dishwasher safe?
A: You may dishwash breastshields, valves and membranes on TOP rack with LOW heat drying. Some parts are very small; check that no parts are missing after cleaning.
Compare with similar items
This product contains small parts and it is not a toy. Keep it away from children.