- File Size: 488 KB
- Print Length: 111 pages
- Publisher: One-pot Dinner Cookbook Best Seller (October 19, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 19, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M6ZHJDM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #84,870 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
One-Pot Cookbook: Family-Friendly Everyday Soup, Casserole, Slow Cooker and Skillet Recipes for Busy People on a Budget Vol 2 (Free Gift): Dump Dinners and One-Pot Meals (Healthy Whole Food Cookbook) Kindle Edition
|Length: 111 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
- Similar books to One-Pot Cookbook: Family-Friendly Everyday Soup, Casserole, Slow Cooker and Skillet Recipes for Busy People on a Budget Vol 2 (Free Gift): Dump Dinners and One-Pot Meals (Healthy Whole Food Cookbook)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
When I cook, I always look for recipes that have ingredients readily available for me. Then, ease of preparation follows close behind. Several of these caught my attention and they are: Slow Cooker Corn Chowder (my only dilemma would be using dried coriander instead of fresh); the crock pot lasagna sounds almost too good to be true! I will make that one second. The one that will tickle my taste buds is the juicy pork chops. This one is a casserole dish but sounds divine. Just the addition of garlic, white wine and the olive oil makes me smile thinking about it.
All in all, a collection of over 50 recipes are included and all are written well and easy to follow. I recently read and reviewed Volume 1 and this book is as excellent as the first one.
Will be an exciting time in Vermont this fall and winter, for sure.
Most highly recommended.
Please note that I borrowed this book with the Kindle Unlimited Program.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking Education & Reference > Reference
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking Methods > Budget
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Kitchen Appliances > Slow Cookers
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Main Courses & Side Dishes > Casseroles
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Main Courses & Side Dishes > Soups & Stews
- Books > Reference > Encyclopedias & Subject Guides > Cooking
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals > Soups & Stews
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Reference