- Series: One-Pot Sunday Suppers Series , No 2
- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Harpercollins; 1st edition (May 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006017319X
- ISBN-13: 978-0060173197
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.8 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,886,424 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
One-Pot Vegetarian Dishes (One-Pot Sunday Suppers Series , No 2) Hardcover – May, 1996
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Intro: Eating Vegetarian
- The vegetarian Soup Pot
- Vegetarian Skillet Dinners
- The Vegetarian Stew pot
- Vegetarian pasta
- Vegetables in the Wok
- From a Vegetarian Oven
- From the Vegetarian Saucepan and Steamer
Its not a vegan cookbook - eggs, sour cream, milk, cheese are mentioned in various recipes - I just substitite as needed and it seems to work out.
In terms of variety - there are lots of differnet types of flavors and cultures represented - middle eastern indian, southern comfort foods, greek, italian etc. Lots of variety.
The meals are pretty healthy and the book has many different types of items--everything from soups to stews to pastas etc...
Good, solid, healthy veg. meals that are quick and easy to prepare. I couldn't ask for anything more...oh, except pictures maybe...