Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: One
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

• One
  • Customer Reviews

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on December 31, 2010
This novel is an exciting multidimensional journey through one couple's experience on "the pattern," which is Richard Bach's term for the Quantum Field. This book is mind expanding, offering a refreshing approach to our mysterious lives. I love the idea that we are all aspects of One consciousness...not a new thought, but the way Bach's characters hop in their sea plane and travel through time and space to meet their alternate realities and parallel selves is quite a hoot.
review image
on June 30, 1998
As usual, Richard writes with an easy familiarity and an unpretensiousness that is unlike most writers. Because he is a pilot, he writes simply, as a pilot thinks: swift and to the point, very little fluff; however his points are very rarely missed. Never have I read anyone who so clearly states what is in his heart, mind and soul. The part about The Pages is at once hopeful, frightening, and joyous. Every book from JONATHAN forward should belong to everyone's library.
on February 18, 2010
This book profoundly changed my perception of life, afterlife, time, the soul, love, free will, and God - for the better. It presents a view on these things that does not conflict with Christianity, but broadens its scope. It taught me to look beyond the skin and bones that I am today, to think about the beautiful spirit that I am and will continue to be when my time on Earth is over.
on November 29, 1998
Another wonderful Richard Bach rendering... This is a great pick me up book if you are looking for a lift. To me it gives us all permission to take a positive outlook on life and explore the thoughts and feelings we have that bring joy to our own lives rather than feeling we must defend them by others standards. I like that, you might too!
on April 2, 2007
This book barely surpasses Illusions. I absolutely love Richard Bach. What an incredible, INCREDIBLE book. Must read for anyone with an open mind. If you like Richard Bach's style as a whole, you will love this book. You probably wont be able to put it down.

I think I'll read it again...a lot.
on January 30, 2010
THIS BOOK MIGHT CAUSE YOU TO RE-THINK SOME OF YOUR CONCEPTIONS.. - WE COME UP BELIEVING IN SANTA CLAUS, THE EASTER BUNNY, THE TOOTH FAIRY AND OTHER MYTHS WHICH HAVE LITTLE FOUNDATION IN FACT. WHY DO WE LOSE SOME AS WE GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND HANG ON TO OTHERS JUST BECAUSE ? CHAPTER 10 PG 147 IS MY FAVORITE
on September 9, 2007
I've given away many of the book ONE by Richard Bach; to graduates who need a little inspiration to take the first giant leap of faith into the working world. This book reviews the writers live and some of the decisions not made earlier in life and the consequences of those decisions.
on February 27, 1997
An exciting book. We've always blamed our partner of bad things that's happened with us. Richard helps us to see the other side, an opportunity to see and understand our fears and fails and feel the happiness. And find out how wonderful is sharing life
on June 7, 2010
The book was recommended by a friend. It's a great read philosophizing the paths we choose in life - and how every decision can change the course of our lives.

About 1/2 way through - so far so good!
on July 7, 2016
I love this book and the others in the series. I was sad when I lost my hard copy, and was going to buy a new one, but the kindle edition allowed me to read it instantly, which I couldn't resist.