Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 9, 2017
This is a beautiful book. I found it at my mothers house on CD after she passed away and put it in my glove compartment. 6 months later around Thanksgiving I was traveling by myself and started to listen to it. I was very touched by the examples of acts of kindness and how it changes lives. It was just what my mothers life was like:) I ended up ordering 4 copies of the book to send as a 'Christmas gift from Betty' to those friends having a hard time during the holidays without their best friend (my mom). The thank-yous I received from them were touching and they all loved reading the book together during the holidays. Thank you Debbie for an inspired work to help us keep what is really important front and center in our lives.
on June 23, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed the the short stories used to illustrate the various points throughout. I liked the way this well renowned author became your friend and welcomed you to share in her life too.
My brother and I have recently lost our mother. I live in New York and he lives in Florida. He was close to her and I was not. I wanted to say something comforting but everything seemed awkward. During the past few months, he placed his faith in God. One of the passages from this book seems the perfect thing to send him. I also have decided to write an actual letter as opposed to an email. Thank you for sharing your wisdom in such a creative way!
on July 1, 2014
I am a big fan of Debbie Macomber's fiction and her postings with "Guideposts" so when this book was recommended by a friend and Christian sister i ordered it. We often read about books being life changing, this one was for me. It helped me to look at generosity and doing things for others in a whole new way. I was so moved by Debbie's suggestion of a Gratitude Journal I have started one of my own. My husband and I are also leaders of a small group, I was so moved y this book, I purchased a copy for each member of our group along with creating a gratitude journal for them. I continue to buy this book for friends.
on January 4, 2013
Great ideas for ways to be generous and make a contribution without necessarily spending money. Organized and backed up by scriptures with memorable examples or stories illustrating each section. I read it through once and started re-reading sections. I liked it so much that this one was purchased as a gift for a friend.

Paid standard shipping and it was delivered in two days. Great service!
on May 22, 2014
I am generosity-challenged. I think of ways to help others long after the situation presented itself. Or I don't think they need any help and miss opportunities to reach out and extend a kindness. This book was just what I needed. Debbie Macomber is an excellent writer. Her style is real and warm-she comes through her writing. This book opened my eyes to lots of suggestions for helping others. I loved it. I went back and also bought 'Starting Over' and 'Gods Guest List'. Mrs. Macomber is sharing her wisdom, gained over a lifetime. I love her fiction too. I hope she writes more in this vein.
on April 17, 2014
I did enjoy reading this book and be wards the end was going through a hard time. The book comforted me, or should I say redirect me what is important and that we are all cared for in times of need and abundance.
I was not that interested in hearing about what a wonderful person the author was all the time and thought that could either be redirected or left out
The readings from the book made me be more alert to people around me , I found myself looking for people who needed help.
on November 21, 2015
A very interesting and challenging book. Interesting stories with inspirational suggestions for many creative ways of being generous. Debbie Macomber never disappoints me. This is one choice of our United Methodist Women's required reading for the year and I am glad that it was included. Most of us have so much that we can share, not just in material items but ways to practice generosity as a way of life daily.
on November 28, 2011
What a great book and an easy read! I have read and reread this book on a daily basis. It is the kind of book that you can pick out one of the stories and read it as a way to begin your day with inspiration, or as a nighttime read that will end your day with positive thoughts. One of the stories ( you will know which one if you buy this book ), sends chills through me every time I read it, and I have reread it several times for this reason, and it still fills me with awe. How blessed we are to have these stories, truly a must read book. If you are struggling to forgive, been hurt by someone you feel does not deserve your forgiveness, this book could be life changing.
on October 10, 2015
It is a wonderful book, filled with practical ideas and inspiring stories. Our women's circle at church has chosen it for our study and already, after discussing the first chapter, we are hooked. Likewise, our church's Generosity/Stewardship Team will incorporate many of the ideas in this book as we focus on this year's theme, "Inspiring Generosity". I highly recommend it.
on May 14, 2013
A wonderful book. Debbie's message of love and giving was so easy to understand and absorb. I have been journaling, as Debbie suggests, ever since I started reading the book. I hate journaling but, I find that writing at least 5 things to be grateful for each morning leads me to expand on my feelings and appreciate the things I write about in more depth and understanding. No matter what your spiritual persuasion, you can find powerful ways to open your heart. Bravo, Debbie!