Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 161-170 of 374 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 549 reviews
on May 18, 2015
I have read and reread this book many times. I consider it the bible of getting your inventions licensed by companies. It explains it all in a way that is easy to understand. I recommend anyone with an idea or an invention to read this book.
on July 23, 2016
Easy to understand and easy to implement. Wonderful baseline for starting to license your ideas. A must read for anyone new to the game.
on November 8, 2015
I definitely liked this book. It hit some sticking points for me in the middle, but overall I'm bought into the principles of the book. Innovate HARD and find an established company do the work.
on December 20, 2013
Concise guide to making your good ideas into cold hard cash. No empty advice or overblown promises of getting rich quickly but chuck full of steps and guidance that produce results or just as good, keeps you from wasting your time and money on what's not going to fly so you can move on to the gem that will get you what you want....success!
on May 14, 2015
Great accounts of actually succeeding as an individual with ideas, even without patents or other presumed necessities in this complex US and global business environment - clear, encouraging, substantiated facts of unexpected success
on February 7, 2015
This is one of my favorite books. If you have product ideas to improve or invent a new product this is a must read. This book will help from start to finish of any ideas that someone might come up with. It will likely help you get to the next level.
on February 9, 2012
I was asking a colleague if they knew any good books on licensing, when they quickly responded with "One Simple Idea". Once that was said out loud, a few others in the room also said.... "Yes, what a great book, that's a must read".
There you have it.
Now I'm one of those people... I highly recommend it for the simple way that Steven speaks, and the examples he gives.
I've made notes all over my book, and refer to it often, to re-read and get excited about Licensing.
on May 4, 2016
The book does just what it promises--a way to license new ideas. Written in understandable language and yet covers all the bases. I recommend it.
on March 18, 2011
I just plowed through this fascinating book, which neatly points out the pitfalls of the 'traditional' innovation approach often seen in invention guides. I have always been suspicious about expending too much time, money, and energy going through that standard product development route, and with his war stories, Stephen points out with great clarity why licensing is a much better idea.

Even for the 'converted', who have seen the 'light of licensing', I have not seen any other book that lays out the strategy in such helpful details about exactly what to do to pursue a license.

I look forward to putting Stephen's steps into action, and, when (and not if) needed, will take it a step further and attend his course (inventright.com) to accelerate the process
on February 19, 2017
Stephen has a remarkable insight on developing an idea and monetizing it. What a great book.