|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
One Small Touch Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 206 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Another negative is that all of a sudden in chapter 7 Aaron started unnecessarily using the 'f' word constantly and to me that was a big turn off. I can handle some bad language in suspense books but the author went overboard with this one. Needless to say I couldn't finish and I tried.
The story line was unpredictable, but each twist followed well from what came before, without feeling forced.
I look forward to more from Ms. McGee.
I completely agree. While it seemed long with it's 200 something pages, this book flew by and not in a good way.
- Nothing was explained, the romance (is that what it was?) was very, very RUSHED. Like i love you ten seconds in the meeting of you, no joke.
- The Lt. was annoying and unprofessional at best with his quick anger and 'love' of the widow.
- Lord, they were almost dry humping after coming from the hospital while the bad guys snuck up on a trained cop.
- The writing was lacking and high school level at best
- The 'cliffhanger', if that was what i thought it was, did the opposite and made me want to throw the book down the electronic trashcan and be done with it.
Not worth it and i got it for free. There was no sex but it had 'flirting', 'danger' and 'mystery', not to mention 'love at first sight'.