Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

94%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$0.99

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on March 2, 2017
on April 25, 2012
I love Doo Wop and One Summer Night by the Danleers has always been a favorite of mine.

Listening it takes me back in time to when life wasn't so complicated. Love was holding hands, holding each other and a tender kiss under the night sky that you hoped wouldn't end but knew it had to.

It was slow dancing and dreaming about the future you were sure you were going to share with that summer love you'd found.

No oldies collection is complete without this classic love song.
on June 5, 2016
great old love song, to remind you of your wife back when dating during the summer. besides you can understand the words they are singing.
on November 13, 2015
If Amazon offered the option of uncompressed sound quality like CD, I think other people would opt to pay a little more for better sound quality.
on December 15, 2014
A beautiful walk back in time.
A simple little song of love, I highly recommend
this beautiful song , you will enjoy the trip back
In time when someone said have a nice day they
Really meant it.
on September 21, 2012
Another one of the do-wop love songs I enjoyed in the late 1950's. Each time I play it, it reminds me of my teenage years when life was more simple and safer. An all-time favorite love song.
on August 27, 2015
Good product, good price, VERY FAST downloads.
on July 10, 2014
From the best times of my life, and the best friends anyone ever had, this song takes me back like it was yesterday.
on July 28, 2013
Hi their buy this song if you are a sound hound how likes new and old songs this one has to be in your collection
on May 23, 2015
Makes me remember this song being dedicated to me.