Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on October 24, 2011
..I LOVE this book!!! Every page is sooo beautiful! I've looked through this book countless times already. Yesterday I baked "Todd's favorite triple chocolate and walnut cookies", page 78, and took them to a party - they were a real hit! More than one person asked for the recipe...All I can say is: you REALLY have to buy this book. It's gorgeous, has lots of pictures, the recipes are precise and easy to follow, AND THE COOKIES ARE TO DIE FOR!
Honestly, you won't regret buying it!
on March 21, 2013
I recently purchased this cookbook when a friend of mine raved about it. I have only tried two cookies and both were terrific. The first was Tracy Zabar's,"Chumleys" made with pecans, chocolate chips and brown sugar. I made them in a square brownie pan so they were thick and then cut them the size of a biscotti and sent them off to my daughter at college. The kids have been asking me to make them again. The second cookie I made was the coconut chocolate chip. This was my favorite and one of the best cookies I have ever had. My friend made the sugar topped molasses spice cookies and said they were delicious too.

The book is well formatted with pictures of the cookies and directions are clear. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys making cookies.
on February 24, 2017
Gave as a gift
on January 1, 2015
We heard of this book because of the Facebook group Cookbook Junkies. I borrowed it from the library and we loved it so much that we bought it immediately! The Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookie is a new household favorite!!
on January 31, 2015
Love the raspberry thumbprints by Seth Greenberg! This recipe alone is worth the price of the book! And it is nowhere to be found online, a hidden gem within these covers! Can't wait to try more from this book.
on January 26, 2016
As a pastry chef I find this book nicely written. Pictures for each baked goods. The cookies are delicious
on October 31, 2015
Gorgeous book - I want to try everything in here!
on January 14, 2012
This is my new go-to cookies cookbook. Beautiful picutes and yummy cookies. Instructions is easy to understand. There are many interesting cookies to pick from to bake. I baked a few already with good results.
on June 26, 2015
Yummy
on March 17, 2013
A good mid-level book. It's OK, but there are better cookie books available. Nonetheless, if you have a library of cookie recipe books, this one should probably be in it. One drawback is that the recipes are those of bakery chefs -- and yiels huge quantities of cookies.