Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on May 1, 2012
Two greats songs, the price is (kind of) right, it's a great addition to any One Direction collection. It also includes "I Should Of Kissed You" which is not available on iTunes or on the 'Up All Night' CD, so if you're looking to get all of 1D's songs on CD, then buy it. It's worth it to have.

PROS:
The artwork on case. Songs included.
One Direction.

CON:
Packaging - slim case, no booklet, disc visible through case.
on April 27, 2013
this is a really sweet song. I actually first heard it when I watched a youtube video of this guy setting up an elaborate proposal for his girlfriend. He had all her friends and family lip synch the song and it lead to the beach where he was waiting with the ring. So cute
on May 23, 2017
Awesome
on January 1, 2015
It was great.
on July 10, 2013
I saw a video online where a guy was proposing to a girl and this song was being played in the background. After seeing it, I had to have this song. It reminded me of a special person in my life that has a quality I just love. I couldn't stop listening to this song after I downloaded it.
on January 26, 2014
I bought this for y 5 year old who LOVES One Direction. She tells me that this song IS AWESOME! So, there you have it. I don't mind it either. She likes all of the One Direction songs and I would rather her go this way than Justin Beiber.... :)
on October 20, 2013
well... i dont realy know how to review a song... but lets just say i have loved this song ever since it came out on their first album :) cant wait for their new one coming out next month!
on November 16, 2015
love it!
on September 21, 2013
I bought this as a part of a figurative language lesson I taught in middle school.

My students really enjoyed it. The song is catchy!
on April 20, 2015
I got it quick and easy. No problems!