|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$3.58 - $23.49|
- 100% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- True to size fit
- 12" approximate inseam
- Sits just below the waist
- 100% cotton twill
- Woven double D-ring belt included
Customers who bought this item also bought
This Belted cargo Short is perfect for everyday wear. Features a comfortable fit and hits just below the knee . Product Features: Belted utility short, Regular fit, Sits just below the waist, 12" Inseam, Button Closure, Double D-Ring belt included, Zip-fly, 2 front hand pockets, 2 rear button flap pockets, and 2 side button flap cargo pockets, 100% Cotton
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HFSG9KO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 19, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
* 2" bigger than tape measure, which matches Dickies, but is smaller than Wrangler and Old Navy.
* Decent stitching (double-stitch seams).
* Thigh pocket size is good for big phones.
* Front pockets are 3" deep. My keys don't stay in when I sit.
* Tight button holes
* Buttons, not snaps
Snaps would be best. Velcro is okay. Buttons are inconvenient. This is visible in the web, so it was expected. The button holes are tight, so even with big buttons, they are hard to close while moving.
The front pockets go to my second knuckle. Proper pocket liners should be twice as deep, and should be slightly deeper towards centerline.
Otherwise, good shorts. They are bigger than tape measure, but not hugely so. Standard US vanity sizing.
I've a 36" inseam and these touch the middle of my knee. Fabric is thin and light, but still strong. Double-stitched seams are strong too.
My big con is the pockets. They are hilariously small. The cargo pockets on the legs are big enough, but the normal pockets can barely fit even my insulin pump, let alone my phone (6"). They both technically fit in there, but not comfortably at all. I suggest just putting items in the cargo pockets on the leg.
BTW - I am 6'3" tall and these shorts come to just above my knees which is the exact length I try to find but rarely can.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only gripe is left and right side waist pockets are a bit small.Read more