Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 6, 2018
Customers should not have to buy additional items to stream movies and shows purchased on Amazon. It is a financial burden for me to have to purchase a fire stick made by Amazon even though I have a Chromecast that works great. I think it is outrageous to force customers to buy your product because you can, if they want to be able to stream. I am very dissatisfied with the purchase of my very favorite tv series because i am limited to watching it on my ipad. All because I purchased through Amazon. I bought 2 seasons from VUDU and that app gives me no trouble streaming to Chromecast. However the price per season was cheaper on Amazon. Who wants to watch shows on a small iPad when I have a very nice tv. I feel that if customers are purchasing through Amazon then Amazon shouldn’t make life so difficult! Not everyone wants an Amazon Fire stick. I certainly DO NOT want Alexia or and voice control feature in my home. There again Amazon is forcing customers a feature they may not want because you can’t just get a Fire Stick with a regular remote. My Chromecast functions just fine and it would be great if Amazon would stop trying to control customers and allow content to be streamed on any device!! Im spending my hard earned money to Amazon then I should be able to watch the shows/ movies on any device I want, including streaming through Chromecast!!!!
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Season Three of OTH is probably the most exciting season of the entire series up to date. There are not a lot of throw away episodes and the story moves along quickly. Without giving away too much, the shooting that takes place changes the dynamics of the series forever. I would recommend buying season four with this, or buying the entire series in a bundle pack, because there is no way you would be able to watch this season without craving for more. Great music and so much drama.
4 people found this helpful
on June 12, 2016
Oh my this is the best series I have ever watch. One minute you are laughing, the next moment you are crying! So much going on in this series. Wish it would not have ended the way it did. Wanted more! Wish they would make new series! LOVE IT!
2 people found this helpful
on April 12, 2013
I really enjoyed this show all the way from season 1-4, they did a good job; it was mindless entertainment & held my attention. It’s a real shame that the show went on as long as it did though.
Season 3 was good, there are some interesting things with this one & you finally get questions answered about certain things that weren't in season 2.

DVDs: All discs work great, the menus are straight forward & easy to use.

If you’re a One Tree Hill fan, this is a good one to add to your collection.
on January 5, 2017
When I opened it, it smelled really strongly of cigarette smoke and after opening it, still does a little bit and the last disc is scratched.
on March 21, 2017
Not a bad price at all for the box set. Show is ok.
on January 19, 2007
My daughter missed the first season of One tree Hill so she received it for her birthday a year ago. We watched it together. I bought her season 2 for Christmas and we spent the week watching the entire season. We were hooked. We missed some of the episodes of season 3 since we had to play catch up by watching reruns. I will buy season 4 even though we watch it. What a wonderful way to spend time with your daughter. She recently moved out to be on her own but still comes over so we can watch it together. We won't watch it without each other.
on May 2, 2016
I grew up watching this show. I have to say that it's definitely one of my favorite shows to date. I love how its produced and the songs that they choose for the scenes because they add that much more power to it. The acting is great and there's a great diversity of the characters and their personal struggles.
on February 6, 2018
My teenage daughter loves this series
on May 5, 2013
I enjoyed watching every season and every episode. I would highly reccomend buying every season!

A bit overly dramatic but it had lots of twists and turns. I am 57 years old and wasn't sure if I would enjoy watching a series of teen-agers growing up together but I was addicted after the first few episodes!

Highly recommend if you enjoy dramas and osprey operas!