- File Size: 1004 KB
- Print Length: 82 pages
- Publisher: Byliner Inc. (February 12, 2012)
- Publication Date: February 12, 2012
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0078TE3NG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,068,221 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
One Way Forward: The Outsider’s Guide to Fixing the Republic (Kindle Single) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have personal experience from travel to Denmark and Sweden that money donations to politicians is a crime in those countries. Yet political campaigns run well, the media freely covers debates (no need to pay for TV and newspaper ads), and the countries are ranked as highly transparent and honest. I'd like to see some professors from those countries come here and help. Just as we sent Peace Corps to Third World countries in the 1960s, now we need advisers from those countries to come to America. We need hear about the actual practice of integrity in politics. My worry is that Lessig's Constitutional voucher system could be circumvented.
Most recent customer reviews
should read and consider this writing!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Civics & Citizenship
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Legislative Branch
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle Singles > Essays & Ideas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Civics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Legislative Branch