Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 517 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 540 reviews
on July 6, 2013
This thing is basic, very basic. I thought I would buy it to use as a cheat sheet, when working to prepare a presentation. I sometimes get stuck when using Microsoft Office programs. I am sure this has happened to you. You have done something before using PowerPoint or some other Microsoft program, but for some reason you forget how you did it last time. I thought this sheet would be good for jogging my memory when needed. However the info on this sheet is so simple, it is of no use to me. The only way I would recommend this reference guide is if you have never used the program before and just aren't very good with computers. Maybe I will give it to my mom if she ever needs to use PowerPoint. That is what this reference guide strikes me as, a guide for those who are not very computer literate.
on January 16, 2014
I was using Office 2003 and recently switched to 2010. Thought I might benefit from having these cards to easy my transition. However, it was unnecessary. The program is fairly self-explanatory for all the basic things you use all the time, and this card really only shows "shortcut" notes for these items. Would have liked to see it show less obvious information.
on May 19, 2013
The learning curve is always steep when you switch from a really old operating system to a new one (even tho not as new as it might have been). I'm in my 60s and although I believe I am bright and I KNOW I carry my weight at work, THEY are still using an older operating system, too. They are planning on upgrading to Windows 7 (not 8) this summer and I need to be one step ahead of them when the time comes. So I bought the bullet and upgraded my home computer. Now I am LEARNING that there have been a LOT of big changes (holy cow!) in the past ten years since I loaded MS 2003. <blush>

The quick Reference Guide is a big help. I am trying to learn this as quickly as possible and need all the help I can find. :)
on June 16, 2012
this is a great short cut after you have read the book you can't remember everything and this gives a quick reference so you don't have to look up everything up in the book. the guide has all the main commands and makes it easy to find when your in the middle of a project.
on November 30, 2013
There's a lot of info packed onto a tiny sheet here. I learned a few new things and, I think once I get used to looking at it for information when I need it, it may be useful. I think these references are great for beginning users of a program, but I assume once I know it pretty well, these shortcuts, etc., will become second nature, and I won't need the reference so much. I use OneNote pretty often, in work and at home, and would really like to get better and better at it, so I'm finding this to be quite helpful!
VINE VOICEon September 16, 2011
I got this "cheat sheet" for the 2010 version of Microsoft's OneNote program for my wife as a quick reference. It does include a number of the most basic features of the program, but I was not impressed overall. Quite of few of the features are not included on the sheet, and so it does not do the job of providing a quick reference to all of the capabilities of OneNote. The sheet itself is of nice quality; firm plastic laminate and quite legible. The OneNote program is a great tool for organizing a variety of subjects and both my wife and I both really enjoyed using the 2007 version of MS OneNote. The 2010 version is a substantial upgrade in capability as well as some changes in format, so I was hoping that a good quick reference guide would help ease my wife into the new version. Alas, the Intro Quick Reference Guide being reviewed is just too basic to be of much value.
on January 4, 2014
Having this Quick Reference Guide is great to keep in a secure place so if I need a breakdown and want to find something quickly, it's all here. Books are great but his is a great summary guide to always have! One Note 2010 is a new program that just came out and everyone is learning. I just taught myself and love it. Now, if I have any questions, I can go right to the sheet!
on June 5, 2013
I have used Excel on my Windows PC for many years. Just recently bought a MacBook. The commands are quite similar, although they vary slightly and the Excel for the Mac does slightly different things. This sheet makes it easy to find a command quickly.
on November 15, 2013
Saves money over buying the 'Dummies' book, which can become expensive, if your exploring programs like Microsoft-' home and office'. The quick reference quide has a quality feel to it, and the clear cover, ensures many years of use. Buying this may save you money in the long run. JERRY
on January 30, 2013
While some of the topics presented in the Microsoft Excel® 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide are little changed from recent versions of Microsoft Excel® many are new or hard-to-find old ones, this guide then becomes a great help. Because of the many changes in Microsoft Excel® 2010 from prior releases, I would recommend the purchase of the advanced Quick Reference Guides such as “Advanced & Macros”, “Functions & Formulas”, “Charts & Sparklines“ and others as needed.