OnePlus 6T A6013 Dual Sim 128GB/6GB (Mirror Black) - Factory Unlocked - GSM ONLY, NO CDMA - No Warranty in the USA
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Screen Size||6.41 Inches|
|Other camera features||Front|
|Item Weight||6.4 Ounces|
About this item
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
- Dual-SIM Network Compatibility : SIM CARD 1 [ 2G GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 and/or 3G UMTS (WCDMA) 800(B19) /850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700(B9) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 600(B71) / 700(B12) / 700(B13) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 700(B29) / 800(B18) / 800(B19) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1700(B66) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(25) / 2100(B1) / 2300(B30) / 2600(B7) | TDD-LTE 1900(B39) / 2100(B34) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) /2600(B38) / 5200(B46
- 6.41 inches, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2340 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 128GB Storage, 6GB RAM, No Card slot
- Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm), Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 | Primary Camera Dual[ 16MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.6", 1.22µm, OIS, PDAF | 20MP (16 MP effective), f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8", 1.0µm, PDAF ], Front Camera :16MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm
There is a newer model of this item:
This product is available as Renewed.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know this because I like to reprogram my phones and put customize them. You can't update to Android Q without finding the correct firmware on the internet and then using the "local upgrade" option in settings.
Top reviews from other countries
New screen is fantastic, blazing fast, Android Pie works great. Definitely worth the upgrade. Looks far more premium than my wife's iPhone 8 plus, bigger screen in a smaller body.
My previous OP5 was the midnight black, which I loved so had my reservations about the mirror black however I really like it, suits the phone well and seems to be a far gripier finish. Makes a nice change.
In screen finger print sensor works well, albeit not as fast as the one on my OP5 but hardly noticeable and the additional face unlock helps anyway.
Make note, comes with pre fitted screen protector and case. Both of which are decent so don't bother buying a cheap case.
Excellent handset, very well made, great screen with no fancy Edge etc. Comes pre-fitted with an OEM screen protector (I'd advise you leave this on); a basic case in the box, handy for you until you're chosen case arrives etc
It looks as premium as all the other top handsets; but this is half the price and still the same UX and functionality!
Dual SIM (not some fancy eSIM that hardly anyone is supporting currently (ie for me O2 and Three); so you can still use 2 physical SIM cards
6+ inch screen, great display, nothing stupidly fancy like Samsung that then charge you x2 the price for the privilege (personally I've sold a Galaxy Note 9 and Google Pixel 2 XL to move to the OP6T).
A camera that takes perfectly good pictures; lets face it, if you really wanted the best photos, you'd buy a DLSR
Near enough OEM Vanilla Android, no junk loaded onto the phone, no apps that aren't needed and no bloatware (you can remove any app you want as well as adding them). This is just a good platform as my previous Pixel 2 XL!
Superbly fast Dash charging, I"d rather plug it in and have it fully charged in no time at all (this goes for the mains plug and the in-car charger) rather than fancy wireless fast charging that is only just a bit faster than it being plugged in (ie Samsung, Apple etc)
If you want a decent phone that works, does everything you need and if you're like me and sick of carrying x2 handsets around (one business, one personal), then the OP6T is an ideal solution for this and IMO, you'll not look back!
Well done OnePlus; yet again showing the big boys how it should be done
the inbuilt transfer software coupled with the Google backup meant that I only had to re-login to a few applications.
The speed of flicking between applications seems to be much faster.
The screen is bigger than the 3T but the main body is only slightly bigger. I choose to 'hide' the minimal tear-drop 'notch' - which is not as obtrusive as other manufacturers.
I LOVE the 'fusion reactor' under-glass fingerprint scanner - I'm not bored with it yet. However, if you're wearing gloves, then the face-unlock is also pretty fast.
no headphone socket on this one, but the adaptor is in the box and I haven't used the headphone socket since Sony Xperia Z1 compact days! Also, no stereo sound in Landscape mode - but i don't watch movies on this device either.
no contactless charging, but fast-charge is very good and I'm getting 30% remaining by the end of the day. Obviously, the more screen-on time you have, the more power you use.
Variety of cases and covers available too, to protect the unit.
A 'flagship' device without the £££ $$$ or €€€