Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
OnePlus Buds Z - True Wireless in-Ear Earbuds with Charging Case, White – Fast Charging, Deep Bass, Comfortable and Lightweight, IP55,Glossy White
|List Price:||$49.99 Details|
|Price:||$42.98 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.01 (14%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||OnePlus Buds Z|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Bass Boost: Sound your Ears will Love – Immerse yourself into your music, videos, and games with clear vocals and a deeper, cleaner bass.
- Charge for 10 Minutes, Listen for 3 Hours – Never get caught without power. A quick 10 minute charge gets you back on your feet ready for your next workout, commute, or gaming session. A full charge supports 20 hours of battery life.
- Comfortable, Lightweight, and Secure – A new, in-ear ergonomic design keeps the earbuds comfortably in your ear. The included silicone tips seal the music in and keep distractions out, letting you focus on your music, workout, or games.
- IP55 Water, Sweat and Dust Resistance – Your Music Never Stops, Rain or Shine. Take your workouts to the next level without worry.
- Seamlessly Connect and Customize – Download the app HeyMelody to customize and update the functionality of your earbuds (Requires Android 6.0 when not using a OnePlus phone). Connect your OnePlus Buds Z to your OnePlus phone for additional features, including Quick Pair and Find My Buds.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|OnePlus Buds Z||OnePlus Buds Z2||OnePlus Buds Pro|
|Adaptive Noise Cancellation||X||✓||✓|
|Driver||10 mm||11 mm||11 mm|
|Playtime (Buds)||5H||5H (7H with ANC off)||5H (7H with ANC off)|
|Playtime (Case)||20H||27H (38H with ANC off)||28H (38H with ANC off)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, 10 minutes charge for 3 hours usage||Yes, 10 minutes charge for 5 hours usage||Yes, 10 minutes charge for 10 hours usage|
|Call Noise Cancellation||X||✓||✓|
|No. of Mic||2-mic||3-mic||3-mic|
Compare with similar items
True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Fast Charging, Long Battery Life and Deep Bass, comfortable,lightweight and stable fit.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Ergonomic and comfortable.
- The sound quality is VERY good, both for the music and for phone calls.
- The mic is good. People on the other end of the call always hear me well.
- Bluetooth connects very easily and quickly.
- Long battery life.
- Very decent noise cancellation but not completely deafening, so you can still hear what is happening around you when you walk down the street.
- These buds have a technical feature programmed into them which, perhaps, was a good idea, but poorly executed. The music stops playing if you take one or both buds out of your ear. I guess this was designed for a scenario where you are listening to music and someone asks you something, so you take out the bud and the music stops. The music automatically starts playing once you re-insert the bud. However, the sensors on the buds seem to be TOO sensitive, so the music stops when the bud shifts around in your ear slightly. If you are sitting still, such as sitting in front of your computer, this problem doesn't happen. But if you are moving around, one of the buds might move slightly. And, even though it doesn't actually fall out of your ear, the music stops. Also, I would much rather switch off the music manually than having to re-start it manually. What if I want to listen to it with just one ear? Or tune in to an event with one ear? Anyway, I find this feature extremely annoying and unnecessary, and I wish it were just removed from future models of these buds. It's a stupid feature.
- The mic is good, as I said above. People hear my voice well. But it also picks up a lot of external noises. Any mic does, and you have to pay A LOT more for a mic that does a very good job of cancelling external noises. But still, it feels like the mic on these buds is a bit too sensitive even compared to other cheap buds. However, I still stand by what I said - that it is a good mic overall, because I've had some buds that were two or three times more expensive than these, where people could barely hear me on phone calls. This is not a problem here at all. People hear me very well. The main issue is that you basically just need to find a quiet space, or at least make sure you are not in a very windy location.
Minor cons ("You get what you pay for" category. Usually, if you want these features, you need to pay at least twice as much.):
- The controls are very basic and minimal. Answer call, hang up, pause or skip song. That's it. For me, it's not an issue at all, but I know some people care about having more controls. But, in my experience, you have to pay a lot more for the product to make sure you get something that has decent controls.
- The case does not have the wireless charging option. It's wired only. But it holds charge for a long time, so I did not find it to be a major issue.
Pulled these out of the box, opened the charging capsule, and immediately my phone was all "Hey wanna connect these buds?". Very similar to connecting a new set of airpods to an iPhone. Play/pause on removal from ear seems good, however it can be touchy. At first I found myself fairly consistently having to move the bud in my ear because it had paused randomly. Call quality is good. No discernible audio delay (which was an issue with my MEES, they were off by about 0.2-0.3 seconds from my phone's output) - with these, you can easily watch movies without having to take time to adjust, and playing video games isn't annoying.
I wish I had choice of color, the white ones look too much like airpods to me, but I can get over it. Also kind of wished they picked a different configuration for the buds to go into the case (more similar to airpods) so that you didn't have to be so precise putting them in, but this is a minor complaint.
My biggest gripe is how limited the touch controls are. It can be set to do a single thing per bud (double tap). I got these, and another set of true wireless bluetooth buds. I chose these due to sound quality and phone connection. But the other set of buds had about a dozen controls (play/pause/skip/back/volume, etc.) all available via left/right taps/holds. Very handy.
If you want excellent sound quality for the price + long battery life and comfort. Pick these. Especially if you have a oneplus device.
If you are always needing to manipulate what you're listening to, but don't want to take your phone out, you may want to consider other options. I set my double tap command to play/pause, because the other options weren't really useful unless you use your assistant a ton.
I want to use only these.
But oneplus shoved it's head up it's own ass when making the proximity sensor on this thing.
They pause randomly in ear all damn day.
At the gym when I'm lying flat? Pause.
Looking around? Pause.
Yes I've tried tape over the proximity sensor and in some case it's worse.
I DON'T CARE how good the sound is, if it's unusable it doesn't matter.
Also, the functions I programmed to each ear bud are reversed!
Edit: also when it thinks the a bud was removed or it pauses, the audio quality goes down from what is a 9/10 sound to about a 3/10. Loses all base and weight of the sound.
Top reviews from other countries
Build: Its good , it fits in the ear just as nice as any expensive earbuds. Its full plastic and quality of lines ect might show the price a little and the case feels it might not survive many falls.
Also, i use an iphone so it may be different for android but... When switching from one earbud to 2 is very seamless and quick, but often it pauses the music thinking its out the ear, not all the time but sometimes does happen. I also wish there was the option to tripple tap to play the previous song.
Very happy with this and amazing for the price.
Reviewed by musician with over 45 years building guitars.
Souns/battery/connectivity all first class.
better than Apple Pods and £75 cheaper.