3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
OnePlus Buds - True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, White - Fast Charging, Long Battery Life and Deep Bass
|With Deal:||$59.00 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (25%)|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, Wired|
|Model Name||OnePlus Buds|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- 30 hours of powerful sound. Fully charged, the earphones can be listened to for up to 7 Hours. The case is a power bank, allowing up to 30 hours of listening time
- Noise cancelling (environmental noise cancellation while calling or recording)
- Sound quality. Enjoy richer tones, clearer vocals and deeper bass thanks to a 13.4mm dynamic driver. Experience 3D stereo with Dolby Atmos and stunning sound quality with Dirac Audio Tuner support.
- Easy to use. Tailor made for intuitive taps. Music at your fingertips.
- Synced for real-time sound. Experience industry-leading low latency pairing when you connect OnePlus Buds to your OnePlus phone while you are playing games.
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
OnePlus Buds: Set Your Music Free
30hr of Powerful Sound
Fully Charged, OnePlus Buds can listen to music for up to 7hrs. The case is a power bank, and offers total of 30hrs of listening time with the buds.
With Bass Boost, OnePlus Buds enhanced the bass at around 50Hz range. It allows you to enjoy richer tones, and deeper bass.
Charging your Buds for 10 mins gives 100 mins battery life, while recording or making a call, your voice will remain clear- even in a noisy environment
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.The buds fits perfect for my ears. Very comfortable. Only by performing a hard/vigorous shake, the buds will fall out (which, generally is not likely to occur)
2. Bluetooth connectivity is stable - I did not see any drops during the call duration. Coverage range is also pretty decent.
3. Sound quality during the call is amazing. I can hear others loud and clear; same with the people at the other end as well. Even, if i speak soft and low, they were able to hear it.
4. Environment noise cancellation is decent and does it's job as advertised.
5. I have an OP mobile, so the buds pair/connect quick.
Unfortunately, it appears I've received a defective product.
1. When I make/receive phone calls, I am able to hear from both the buds. However, when I attempted to speak with only my left buds, I am able to hear others - but they are not able to hear me. Then I tried to use only Right bud, all seems to be fine (I am able to hear clearly and other-end party can also hear me well). Not sure whether microphone works only in the Right bud
2. The major problem I had is - when I listen to music/video/audio, only the Right bud works. I don't hear any sound from the left one one. I tried all the basic trouble shooting, but it wont work for me. At the same time, all the setting in my phone seemed to be fine, coz, I am still able to use my other blue tooth headset without any issues.
3. 'Find my device' - worked only once, after which I did not hear any ring sound in my subsequent attempts.
I chatted with Amazon customer care and they have issued a replacement piece. Hopefully, this time I should get a non-defective product. I'll write another review soon after I get my replacement.
About 2 years ago, I bought some Galaxy Buds to use with my Samsung phone and I loved them. The convenience and features just wowed me in many ways.
Sadly, a few months ago, my puppy grabbed them off the table and chewed them up beyond repair. So as a college student, I only had about 90 bucks to spend on earbuds, and after hearing about the OnePlus Buds, I decided to take a risk and buy them.
The OnePlus Buds seamlessly paired to my Samsung S10 using Google's autopair system, taking out the hassle of bluetooth pairing. They even pair quicker than my Galaxy buds ever did!
Now, when I wore these earbuds for the first few days, these things hurt my ears after a solid 5 minutes of wearing them. I was growing to hate the feeling but I used them anyway when I brought them around my college campus out of necessity. I was all geared-up for a poor review for these things because the discomfort was immense.
However, after 4 days of regular wear, the pain just... Stopped. I barely feel these in my ears anymore and they're as comfortable as ever! They give a snug fit and stay in very well without giving me pressure pain. So, if you buy these and they hurt, GIVE THEM TIME.
As for the sound, it's pretty good! It's definitely no "sealed" earbud sound, but music is very clear, calls come through very well, and the bass is more satisfying than something you'd get out of a pair of ear/Airpods. (I've tried those too.)
The only other thing worth mentioning here is that the battery life is GREAT. I barely need to worry about charging these, and when I do, I only charge them for about a half hour with a fast charger and they're completely good to go!
Overall, I thoroughly enjoy using these earbuds. They pair well, they sound good, they feel great (after a bit), they look good, and they have solid build quality. For $80, I'd say give them a go if you're looking for active everyday wireless earphones.
Top reviews from other countries
Worst call quality voice sounds robotic at other end with lot of background disturbance
Call audio quality will be better if used single bud
At time double tap not works properly
6+ hrs of usage in single charge
Bass and vocals ae good while listening to music
Switching between devices are easy and good connectivity
- Fits my ear very well and doesn't fall off even when I was doing weights and push ups.
- Seamlessly connected to my OnePlus 7T Pro within a few seconds.
- Battery life is excellent as with all OnePlus devices.
- The case is really snug, looks really nice and is easy to carry around.
- OnePlus charging cable provided in the case but I don't use that, I use my mobile charger. It's all the same and easy. No need to carry multiple chargers. Fast charge is the best feature.
- The sounds is loud, infact during my first call, I had to reduce the volume as it was too loud.
- Music sounds good. Nothing out of the world. But not flat either.
- I attended a Zoom Meeting with them and I could hear the hosts voice very clearly.
- The current charge is displayed very clearly on the mobile. So it's easy to check battery level.
- I could switch between 2 mobiles very easily with a 3 second hold on the touch surface. No need to connect/disconnect manually.
- If you misplace one, you can locate it using an alert sound but it needs to be in range. Good feature.
Now for the cons/scope for improvement from OnePlus:
- Due to lack of silicon tips, if you sweat even a bit, the bud will start sliding off. It doesn't fall but it's not a snug fit. I had to keep pushing it back in after wiping it.
- Despite having multiple mics, my voice was a bit jarry to the opposite person. I felt the same when I heard my call recording.
- There is no noise cancellation. It's just that your ears are blocked when it's in your ear.
At this price point, the OnePlus Buds are a true value for money product with some great features and an exceptional battery life and fast charging technology. If you already have a OnePlus device, buy this immediately. The only thing missing is some silicon tip support and noise cancellation. Maybe the mic issue is just in my buds. Could be fixed with a software update I'm guessing.
However, if you are a non OnePlus Android or Apple user, I would suggest you look for another alternative.
Best alternative for airpods
Built quality is very good
Sound quality 80% as airpods
Best suitable for oneplus phones. Iam an iphone user able to use as normal Bluetooth earphones.
Double tap woks on iphone
Call quality is ok no complaints from the other side.
Need to check battery performance & will update
After 15 days of usage
The battery backup is really good on this
I have tried using it all day
For my kind of usage I couldn’t kill the battery on the pods for a full 10 hours of moderate usage, phone calls, music, PUBG
And it survived all of that leaving a 20% of battery.
The charging pod is really good the touch & feel is nice. It can charge the earbuds really fast.
Even the charging pod recharges like in halfnr
My ear is not very comfortable with this shape for long hours it depends on your ear shape there is nothing wrong with the device
Try it on if you feel its comfortable go for it
I have more than 10 types of Headphones.
Sony, Jabra, Samsung, Beats, Noise, Portronics etc.
I am kind of crazy about sound.
Out of all those this is the best. I think only Apple can beat this OnePlus Buds.
I hate that silicon tip with most of buds having now a days, as it felt like I am cut off from outside world and it creates air pressure in ear which irritates me a lot.
If you have OnePlus Mobile then this one is Treat.
You can use equalizer in to tweak.
Each bud charge percentage.
Sometimes I forgot that I am wearing this.
You can change Tap function in settings.
Bass is subject to ear shape and fit of buds.
If Apple pods fits in your ear well then this one is perfect for you.
° Good and satisfactory music quality, the sound doesn't rumble the music. Bass line is however bit low on expectations. But overall a fantastic bundle put together
°the audio quality for calls was impressive, I never had any inconvienece while talking over phones. I didn't notice any disturbance even while I was away from my phone
° battery backup lasted me about 5 hours on complete usage, the charging is lighting quick and super frienly to use. It just takes about 5mins to set charges the case
° I felt bit loose on the ears, only in instances while I was running and came off on several instances. Not the tightest ones
Overall for a price and features, apple should look into their price perspective