2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $49 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue 12GB+256GB with Alexa Built-in
This product has Amazon Alexa functionality built in, providing a voice forward experience that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read news, and more.
- 120 Hz Fluid Display – Watch your favorite shows and movies on a state-of-the-art 6.78" QHD+ display with brilliant color accuracy and a seamless 120 Hz refresh rate.
- 5G Capable – Experience faster upload and download speeds along with lower latency when connected to a 5G network.
- 48 MP Quad Camera - Frame every moment with a 48 MP main camera and 48 MP Ultra Wide Angle camera. Get closer with the 3X telephoto camera with up to 30x Digital Zoom, 5 MP Color Filter camera and 16 MP front camera.
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – Experience powerhouse performance with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
- High-Capacity 4510 mAh Battery – Speed up your charge with Warp Charge Wireless 30 for fast wireless charging and Warp Charge 30T technology when you need to plug in.
- OnePlus with Alexa Built-in provides Hands-Free access to Alexa. Simply say “Alexa” to play music make a call control your smart home check the weather and more using just your voice. Stay up to date and accomplish every day tasks, all while on-the-go. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly. Download the Alexa app on your OnePlus device to start using Alexa Hands-Free today
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What will I receive in the box with my phone?
You will receive the following with your device - Warp Charge 30 Power Adapter, Warp Type-C Cable (Support USB 2.0), Quick Start Guide, Welcome Letter, Safety Information, LOGO Sticker, SIM Tray Ejector and Clear Protective Case
How do I set-up Alexa on my Alexa Built-in phone?
Instructions are located at the following help page link: www.amazon.com/alexabuiltinphonesgettingstarted.
What is Alexa Hands-Free?
Alexa Hands-Free allows users to use their voice to access Alexa. Just ask Alexa to play music, make calls, control smart home devices, set alarms and more
Does Wi-Fi calling work on this phone?
This device supports Wi-Fi calling, but carrier compatibility may vary. Wi-Fi Calling is confirmed to work on T-Mobile and Verizon.
Compare with similar items
OnePlus 8 Pro - Lead with Speed | 120 Hz Fluid Display – Incredibly responsive with sensational color accuracy. | High-capacity 4510mAh battery – Speed up your charge with Warp Charge 30T + Warp Charge 30 Wireless with reverse wireless charging | 48 MP Quad Camera – Find your frame with a 48 MP main camera, 48 MP ultra wide angle camera, 3X telephoto lens with up to 30X Digital Zoom, and Color Filter Camera | 12 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage –Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 sets a new benchmark for performance. Featuring 5G connectivity.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upgrading from a OP 5T to the 8 Pro. No display problems and it was a seemless transition between phones. Within a few hours I had it transferred and setup. The screen is gorgeous and responsive. The inscreen fingerprint sensor and facial recognition are quick and accurate. The camera is a huge step up even though the 5T camera was pretty good. I love the dual speakers. No I don't constantly muffle the sound when playing games in landscape mode. COD mobile is performing better with higher graphics settings and the battery life is noticeably longer even with the phone settings maxed out.
Also to note, don't listen to these negative reviewers about the Amazon Alexa. These people haven't even purchased the device and their reviews should be deleted because they are ignorant. The phone does not come with Amazon Alexa. It merely supports it. Just like it also supports Google Assistant(Natively) you have to install Amazon Alexa if you want it.
-Screen is beautiful, a slightly bigger resolution from the previous generation of phones. Do I really need to say the 120Hz is absolutely stunning?!
-Speakers are LOUD, honestly did not expect the level they produce, they are by no means audiophile but they do a good job.
-Responsiveness to touch is next level, I've used Apple's and Samsung's flagships, and I really enjoy the smoothness of transitions between applications, faster than the competitors I have tried.
-Oxygen OS is by far one of my favorites of the phone, it's lightweight and not bogged down by anything.
-Games run very smooth!
-Battery life is pretty amazing, 4500mah last a LONG time
-Some people may be turned off that by default Netflix comes installed on the phone(Though the HDR on it is AMAZING LOOKING)
-Transitioning from an Apple or Samsung may leave some software features to desire, possibly UI issues you do not like. However there is a great deal of customization with this phone so it has never been an issue with me.
-Alexa DOES NOT COME INSTALLED BY DEFAULT, PLEASE STOP DOWN VOTING FOR A PHONE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE.
-That being said if you want alexa, it's in the app store, if not you're set!
-This phone was controversial in a that it was a flagship, from a company that has historically against flagships. However, it is an absolutely superb piece of technology that is well worth the money.
Screen also has issues with losing details on dark scenes in Netflix with HDR content . OnePlus says the issues will be fixed with a software update.
Phone is fast. Screen display looks amazing except for those above flaws . Camera is fine . Blue is beautiful.
the Alexa integration because of Amazon, it doesn't even come preinstalled. Those complaints are non-issues and the people who complained are to be ignored imo.
This is a fantastic hunk of tech. I was slightly concerned I'd experience the screen toht issue, but I was lucky. The camera is a giant upgrade from my old 3T from 2016 and the feel is fantastic. Super smooth, super responsive, super clear.
The only cons are that the included screen protectors were ruined by some tiny chunks of something that managed to fly into both (can't blame OnePlus for that because I have animals but it still sucked. I'd have liked a more robust applicator included, not just freehanding). The other is that gesture controls are a bit finicky at times with the edge of the screen, but the included case helps a lot there. Everything else is brilliant. Attached are some pictures of my animals using the phone. The dog was with portrait mode, the cat was nightscape.
EDIT: SCREEN TINT DISCOVERY
A few days ago I finally noticed the screen tint and where/why it happens. It ONLY happens in very low light. For example: laying in bed with lights off, and only in some apps. If you even bump the screen brightness a little manually, it goes away. If you have even a corner lamp on near you, it goes away. In my testing, Reddit gets a slight red tint and YouTube gets a slight green one. these are the only places I've really noticed it, and it's only in dark mode layouts as far as I've tested.
All-in-all, it's a very minor issue that could be and will likely be fixed or adjusted for in future major updates to OxygenOS. Those complaining about it as a completely unforgivable negative should breathe a bit and relax. I'll dock a point from my original 5 stars for it, but as far as I'm concerned, it's not ruining my experience or life and I see no reason to return the phone. Your mileage may vary in that opinion, but I figured I should update this review
P.S. I've been reading some bad reviews on Amazon... Don't listen to them. This phone does not come with Alexa from Amazon. Sure it advertises that it uses the assistant, but it's only optional as you have to manually download the Alexa app to use as an assistant. I've been using Google this whole time.
Releasing a phone before it is ready makes no sense