Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $199.99
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $49 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
Other Sellers on Amazon
OnePlus 9 Pro Pine Green | 5G Unlocked Android Smartphone | 120Hz Fluid Display | Hasselblad Quad Camera | 65W Ultra Fast Charge | 50W Wireless Charge | U.S Version |12GB RAM+256GB | Alexa Built-in
|List Price:||$1,069.00 Details|
|Price:||$845.08 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$223.92 (21%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||OP9 Pro|
|Memory Storage Capacity||256 GB|
|Operating System||Android 11|
|SIM card slot count||Single SIM|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hasselblad Camera for Mobile - Take your best shot with the OnePlus 9 Pro 5G’s Quad Camera system co-developed by Hasselblad, featuring a 48MP main camera, 50MP Ultra-Wide camera, 8MP telephoto camera, and 2MP monochrome lens
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 - Powered by the most powerful Snapdragon platform yet, the OnePlus 9 Pro 5G delivers fast and smooth performance across every app
- A Day’s Power in 15 Minutes - Take wired charging to the next level with Warp Charge 65T, or charge wirelessly at ridiculous speeds with Warp Charge 50 Wireless requires optional wireless charging pad
- Next-Generation Fluid Display - The 6.7” QHD+ display delivers stunning visuals at 120 Hz with next-generation LTPO technology that conserves battery. Enhance your gaming experience with HyperTouch, a new technology that delivers more responsive gaming in select titles
- Alexa Support - Simply by saying "Alexa", you can play music, make calls, hear the news, or check the weather wherever you are. Download the Alexa app, complete setup and just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- If your device is not receiving text messages or experiencing error when making phone calls, you need to contact carriers' technical support to add CDMALess feature
- Display type: AMOLED
- Connector type: USB Type C
Buy it with
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 18 cm
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
What will I receive in the box with my phone?
You will receive the following with your device - Warp Charge 30 Power Adapter, Warp Type-C Cable (Support USB 2.0), Quick Start Guide, Welcome Letter, Safety Information, LOGO Sticker, SIM Tray Ejector and Clear Protective Case
How do I set-up Alexa on my Alexa Built-in phone?
Instructions are located at the following help page link: www.amazon.com/alexabuiltinphonesgettingstarted.
What is Alexa Hands-Free?
Alexa Hands-Free allows users to use their voice to access Alexa. Just ask Alexa to play music, make calls, control smart home devices, set alarms and more
Does Wi-Fi calling work on this phone?
This device supports Wi-Fi calling, but carrier compatibility may vary. Wi-Fi Calling is confirmed to work on T-Mobile.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
5G Unlocked Android Smartphone U.S Version, 12GB RAM+256GB Storage, 120Hz Fluid Display, Hasselblad Quad Camera, 65W Ultra Fast Charge, Pine Green, U.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ANDROID AUTO DOES NOT WORK......I know, I tried ways to make it work, but you don't speed $1000 for a phone which keeps freezing while you drive!
Also, I use APP PINNING, but by default, you can not use it, because you have to go to 3-way button mode, in order to make the app pinning available which is damn stupid, it's 2021, not 2016 to have a 3-way mode Android.
Honestly, I wanted it to work, I like the church speed and the ring mode but man, without Android Auto, App Pining, and the colors and camera quality, NO!
The OnePlus 9 pro is a great phone. It's a fair bit heavier than my Pixel 3XL, but that's a minor complaint. Battery easily lasts all day. Screen is lovely. Occasionally it seems like the refresh rate clashes with an app and the scrolling will flicker and glitch.
The camera takes lovely picture, I just wish some of the icons in the camera interface were a bit larger/more contrasty, they can be hard to make out (us old farts can't help having weak eyesight).
Other than that, it performs very nicely. The one gripe I have is with their silly insistance on making the number "1" in the clock a dark red. There is no workaround. It's hard to see the '1' in sunlight. It's just goofy to ignore all the complaints and requests to just let us make the '1' look like the other digits.
Is that enough to take a star off the review? Ha. No, it's a very fine phone, regardless.